Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 23, 2014, 11:36:36 PM
Thanks! You can put yoshi in your folder.
[Dropbox/Project Super Smash 4/PRIVATE/RAPWNED]
Okay, I invited you! :)
Sounds good! And also, is anyone working on Jigglypuff? Because I'd like to work on her as well as Yoshi. :)

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

You can work on Jigglypuff. :)
Quote from: hoogachakka on October 23, 2014, 11:38:39 PM
I can separate zelda and sheik as well
Which one first? For Zelda we'll have to import a Phantom... :/

Quote from: RAPWNED on October 23, 2014, 11:18:39 PM
Oh, and does anyone know if I can just attach the saddle to Yoshi's body? I'm having a hard time getting the shell in the correct positions. And also, I don't think it's possible to make the different colored Yoshis have different colored shields. And sorry it's taking so long..

The shields(Eggs) of Yoshi are in each individual Yoshi's .pac/.pcs, so yes, it's definitely possible.


October 23, 2014, 11:58:07 PM #619 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 12:05:46 AM by Junior64570
Okay. Remember, her Down Special and Side Special were changed:
:sheik:
Side Special: [Burst Grenade] Throws a grenade that explodes into a miniature black hole, sucking in foes, then launches them. (14%)

Down Special: [Bouncing Fish] Jumps and flips, attacking and bouncing off of the opponent, kicking with her heels. (12%)

Oh, I just had an idea on saving room in sc_selcharacter.pac, since all of our CSPs need to be CI8 Format, which takes up alot more space:
Delete ALL THE STOCK ICONS. They're only needed for Single-Player modes, which, in my experience, don't use Stock Icons on the 3DS Version. It'll save a lot of room, and make things a lot easier, too... There's only one problem with that idea; We'll need a code. That's why we're hiring coders. This will be really useful too. :)

Post Merge: October 24, 2014, 12:05:45 AM

Guys. GUYS.
Bowser Jr. Clowns the Competition!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We all knew he was in it, but HE HAS A TRAILER!!!! :laugh:
And, Dark Pit doesn't...
...still.

I think the official Nintendo website actually said that most, if not all, characters have trailers. :-\

Yeah but I checked Dark Pit's "secret0X" page on Smash Bros..com. :(
I watched the 4m 11s new amiibo trailer, it's hilarious. :D

the almighty mewtwo returns this spring 2015 XD
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Yup. Though I wouldn't say 'almighty'... More of, I'M SO GOOD AT IT IN PROJECT M.
Oh, did you give me your Dropbox account (e-mail/username?) I'm looking forward to playtesting Little Mac. :)

October 24, 2014, 02:05:24 AM #624 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:11:48 AM by powerofthe17
i did and i'm uploading him soon ;) so just sit tight he's over marth :) but it's a slightly different one it's exclusive for this project i have another one for the other smash team remember? lol but yeah
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so he's uploaded now so there are edits iwant you guys to test out also he has an original folder if it say fitlittlemac then rename it fitmarth because it's over marth now he has some fixed attacks and now he doesn't have marth's attacks now all i need to do is his specials and final smash and he's practically done :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

QuoteYes!
You should have 10 costumes for each character, 8 recolors, 2 alts
You should have 9.
Nah, 8 is already enough.
Varies, some have 8, some have 9, some have 10

Be carefull with alts. In smashbros4 the number of alts of each character is inconsistent, and in hacked versions, you have limited slots to work with, if you are using PM as base.

Unless you go cBliss, I advice to be very careful making packs involving it.

All right guys, I have decided the next character im going to do after Toon Link,

Mewtwo the Shamazing.

I know what you're thinking, It wont look like X & Y right? Well i know how to do certain stuff in BrawlBox simliar to size mods. Basically, I can make Mewtwo's head smaller, fingers longer etc.

Im pretty excited to do him, But i want to get Toon Link out of the way first, So, I have been looking at him on Smash 3DS and noticed certain details i have missed, easy to add. But i missed them, Also. To make him more accurate to Sm4sh, Im going to make his eyes and mouth smaller, I said i was going to do certain parts of his PSA (i remember posting something related to PSA) But if i struggle at anything, I'll leave it to you.

Thinking about re-doing Sonic later as well..
hai

October 24, 2014, 06:17:06 PM #627 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:34:30 PM by Junior64570
Quote from: Scout on October 24, 2014, 03:30:21 AM
Be carefull with alts. In smashbros4 the number of alts of each character is inconsistent, and in hacked versions, you have limited slots to work with, if you are using PM as base.

Unless you go cBliss, I advice to be very careful making packs involving it.
Don't worry; I know how to add costumes without cBliss, thanks to ShinF. :)
And, we're not using a base, just regular good ol' vBrawl for the Brawl/WiiU Versions, and Project M Unbound (with permission, probably) as a base for the P:M Version. Plus, in the Melee Version, there won't be any added/changed costumes, except for newcomers. Mario will remain with 5 Mario and 5 Dr. Mario, Dr. Mario (Smash 4) probably won't be included. Mewtwo, though it is in Smash 4, will stay its Project M moveset for just the Melee Version, while in the other two versions it will have the Smash 4 moveset. ;)

Quote from: Real on October 24, 2014, 02:00:23 PM
All right guys, I have decided the next character im going to do after Toon Link,

Mewtwo the Shamazing.

I know what you're thinking, It wont look like X & Y right? Well i know how to do certain stuff in BrawlBox simliar to size mods. Basically, I can make Mewtwo's head smaller, fingers longer etc.

Im pretty excited to do him, But i want to get Toon Link out of the way first, So, I have been looking at him on Smash 3DS and noticed certain details i have missed, easy to add. But i missed them, Also. To make him more accurate to Sm4sh, Im going to make his eyes and mouth smaller, I said i was going to do certain parts of his PSA (i remember posting something related to PSA) But if i struggle at anything, I'll leave it to you.

Thinking about re-doing Sonic later as well..
Oh, if you're still working on Toon Link, I'd be more than happy to help with some of the PSA work. Here's some tips for the hitboxes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm gonna do a PSA for someone, too. And maybe even get an old version of Photoshop for my textures. :)

Post Merge: October 24, 2014, 06:34:29 PM

Wait, powerofthe17, which Little Mac PSA do I use? There's:
little mac edit2
little mac edited test1
littlemac
FitLittleMac.pac
FitLittleMacMotionEtc.pac

Do I use "little mac edit2"?

Guys, I'm finished with Jigglypuff's first costume. If you want to check it out, it's in my folder! :D Now back to Yoshi. ^_^

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Yay! :)
I'm still working on my BrawlEx Fighters: Ultimate Starter Pack.
We can use it for Project Super Smash 4, it'll make things A LOT easier. :)
In the meantime, I'll finish that, you finish Yoshi, and then I'll make the Private Build! :D
Did you put Yoshi in the Dropbox too?