Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: hoogachakka on November 13, 2014, 12:27:01 AM
I finally got 3ds max, and I have pikachu's pokepark 2 model. I can rig it over pikachu's ssbb bones, and we'll be good on pikachu
I think we should use the X/Y Model. But either one would definitely work! :)

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Hi, my name is 1blitzer1, and I'd love to help with this project. I can texture characters, make alternate skins, and beta test. However, I need to know how to install this. Do I use riivolution, smashstack, or something else? Thanks, 1blitzer1.


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

 :af: :af2:Hi my name is fruFruxx and i also will like to join this group. I can help with psa animations of newcomers, on making recolors, on csp or css, or something else... ? Thanks.. FRUfruxx

November 15, 2014, 08:23:50 PM #813 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 10:11:18 PM by Junior64570
Quote from: 1blitzer1 on November 14, 2014, 05:39:32 AM
Hi, my name is 1blitzer1, and I'd love to help with this project. I can texture characters, make alternate skins, and beta test. However, I need to know how to install this. Do I use riivolution, smashstack, or something else? Thanks, 1blitzer1.
"Something else". You just need a 2 GB SD Card and a Wii, put the hacks, codes, and Gecko on the 2 GB SD Card, delete all the stages on Brawl (or move them off of Brawl), put in the sd card and launch stage builder to load Gecko. There are plenty of tutorials here on how to set up SD cards and hack Brawl, so I recommend you to look at those. ;)
Welcome to the team!
I also added you to the Texturers list on the OP.

Quote from: FRUfruxx on November 15, 2014, 02:05:20 PM
:af: :af2:Hi my name is fruFruxx and i also will like to join this group. I can help with psa animations of newcomers, on making recolors, on csp or css, or something else... ? Thanks.. FRUfruxx
Sure, welcome! I added you to the animations list on the OP.

Post Merge: November 15, 2014, 10:11:18 PM

Okay, my previous Mario textures ended up pretty badly, so I'm trying again. He'll be done soon! :D

Hi junior i can help you doing your work but i can only on weekends because i'm really bussy from monday to thursdat... I can help you doing zelda, lucina, and any character animations like taunts.. But i dont know how to use smash attacks... I can help you making characters textures in hd if you give me a list i can help you.. I will like to see this project into a big one like project m  :happy:  :happy:  :af: but one question.. Can we use other people's hacks to make them work on the project? Sorry about my english, i'm from peru
Ahhhh i can help also with SFX and the menu's textures :)

November 17, 2014, 04:45:20 AM #815 Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:30:43 AM by 1blitzer1
Sweet! So you install the same way as project m, more or less?

Post Merge: November 17, 2014, 04:59:23 AM

Also, about my textures (I may have said this before) I will need to have something to base it off of, such as a png file, or a .pac of the character for me to extract. After that, I can help. Also, I know this is supposed to be like ssb4, and mewtwo hasn't come out, but I still think he should be added in. He won't come out until next year (spring 2015), but by the time this project is done he will be in the game, and I know fans of this project will want to play as mewtwo in a beta/alpha version of this project, so I would like to work on him (textures and, once I learn how, modeling him ans mabye his spa.) Thanks, 1blitzer1

Post Merge: November 17, 2014, 05:30:43 AM

While on the subject of mewtwo, can I make the mewtwo kirby hat have a purple tail instead of an ugly white like melee' s did? The tail should probably also be bigger, but that's just my opinion. -1blitzer1


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

YES THE SITE'S FINALLY BACK UP

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Quote from: RAPWNED on November 24, 2014, 11:49:08 PM
YES THE SITE'S FINALLY BACK UP

I've got a bad feeling about this. We might be going to war.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on November 27, 2014, 03:48:17 AM
I've got a bad feeling about this. We might be going to war.
And knowing the big N, we probably won't win it.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Quote from: RAPWNED on November 28, 2014, 01:32:57 AM
And knowing the big N, we probably won't win it.

That's not what I was talking about, and Nevermind, I just saved the entire Brawl Hacking Community. You're Welcome.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

now that the wii u version is out if someone gets the cd on their computer couldnt u basically get all the characters ripped from the it in one swoop?

Quote from: KWVance on December 01, 2014, 01:57:42 PM
now that the wii u version is out if someone gets the cd on their computer couldnt u basically get all the characters ripped from the it in one swoop?

Until people figure out how to rip from WiiU games, that won't happen.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 02, 2014, 04:48:04 AM #822 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:05:42 AM by 1blitzer1
I know it's not is ssb4, but if you want it, I have a dark bowser texture that I made based off of the brawl model. I can upload it to brawl vault if you want.
-1blitzer1

Post Merge: December 02, 2014, 04:54:33 AM

Also, I'd really love to work on some mewtwo retextures, but I don't have anything to base them off of. Has anyone finished the mewtwo model/texture?


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D



Thread needs some life again.

90% finished with Charizard. A few more slight model and texture changes.


December 03, 2014, 05:49:01 AM #824 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:51:20 AM by 1blitzer1
So, I was wondering if I could work on some Alt. costumes... on a related note...  has anyone finished charizard' s model/texture for this project? It would be nice to base my work off of something besides brawl' s files...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D