Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 03, 2014, 08:40:46 PM #825 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 08:46:48 PM by Boobsey
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 03, 2014, 03:33:39 AM

I love your Charizard!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So this is pretty much done, just needs to be rigged and some minor texture stuff[gloves, which are from smash 3DS' model]
I know someone else is doing pacman but I wanted to have a go at it myself, plus he hasn't posted in forever
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on December 03, 2014, 08:40:46 PM
I love your Charizard!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So this is pretty much done, just needs to be rigged and some minor texture stuff[gloves, which are from smash 3DS' model]
I know someone else is doing pacman but I wanted to have a go at it myself, plus he hasn't posted in forever


That looks like "Ghostly Adventures" Pac-Man.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Cool, I bet Junior will let that be an alt. costume... It can replace oven-mitt pac-man! Seriously, please make it replace that one. I hate that one... *facepalm*


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: Boobsey on December 03, 2014, 08:40:46 PM
I love your Charizard!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So this is pretty much done, just needs to be rigged and some minor texture stuff[gloves, which are from smash 3DS' model]
I know someone else is doing pacman but I wanted to have a go at it myself, plus he hasn't posted in forever

Thanks and will that Pac-Man be an Alt?

Also, another update



Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 13, 2014, 04:54:10 PM
Thanks and will that Pac-Man be an Alt?

Also, another update



Looks good! I like it a lot! Is that going to be over Toon Link or something?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I haven't posted progress much at all, so I'll show you guys what I've gotten done. I'm taking a break from Yoshi for a litle while, (I know, it's taking a while, but it's my first big animation project.)  So, I wanna get some feedback on the Dr. Mario I'm working on.




I think it's good for the most part, but something just seems...off to me. What do you guys think?

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

December 15, 2014, 05:24:20 AM #831 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:48:48 AM by 1blitzer1
If your trying to make it like ssb4 Dr. Mario, the csp has a buttoned labcoat, but the fighter' s model has an unbuttoned labcoat.


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: 1blitzer1 on December 15, 2014, 05:24:20 AM
If your trying to make it like ssb4 Dr. Mario, the cap has a buttoned labcoat, but the fighter' s model has an unbuttoned labcoat.
Yeah, I'll tweak the model when I'm finished with the textures. I'll probably just have to do a few vertex edits.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

December 17, 2014, 06:06:38 AM #833 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 06:09:53 AM by 1blitzer1
Just so you guys know, I'm calling dibs on the mewtwo recolors :)



https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: 1blitzer1 on December 17, 2014, 06:06:38 AM
Just so you guys know, I'm calling dibs on the mewtwo recolors :)



But he isn't going to be out for a few more months.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: RAPWNED on December 15, 2014, 03:15:50 AM
I haven't posted progress much at all, so I'll show you guys what I've gotten done. I'm taking a break from Yoshi for a litle while, (I know, it's taking a while, but it's my first big animation project.)  So, I wanna get some feedback on the Dr. Mario I'm working on.




I think it's good for the most part, but something just seems...off to me. What do you guys think?
Once you're done, I can do an animation (recolors if you're okay with it)

Quote from: RAPWNED on December 15, 2014, 03:15:50 AM
I haven't posted progress much at all, so I'll show you guys what I've gotten done. I'm taking a break from Yoshi for a litle while, (I know, it's taking a while, but it's my first big animation project.)  So, I wanna get some feedback on the Dr. Mario I'm working on.




I think it's good for the most part, but something just seems...off to me. What do you guys think?

I think the pants could be a little lighter. Use this for reference.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

He also would need cufflinks, removal of the folds of the jacket at the wrists, a fold of pants at the shoe line, pinker skin, redder hair, less lighting detail on the circle on his head and his stethoscope, the headband from brown to black, differently colored buttons, a browner mustache, and differently colored shoes, if you're gonna be that precise in duplicating him. Just sayin.... :P

December 18, 2014, 06:44:35 AM #838 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:47:17 AM by 1blitzer1
Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on December 17, 2014, 07:47:33 PM
But he isn't going to be out for a few more months.


Well... Yeah. But when it does come out... actually, nintendo could release it during the club nintendo redeem box code... thing. Also, I'm probably just gonna do an alt. or something, mabye green/shiny mewtwo.


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

December 18, 2014, 10:51:26 PM #839 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:35:05 PM by RAPWNED
Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! My Dr. Mario is looking so much better already!

Post Merge: December 18, 2014, 11:35:05 PM

And here it is!



What do you guys think now? It's Much, MUCH better, but something still seems off... The skin color maybe? It's weird, since I used the direct colors from the render...


Also, this is kinda off topic, but, where has Junior been? I haven't seen him here for a while.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED