Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No clue, though, if I had to guess, I'd say that because he took like a month and a half to respond when he was about half-busy, then, since he's fully busy, he'll probably be back around 3 months after December 26, which would be March 26 or around there. If not, he'll most likely be back before then.

Mabye someone else should take over... before someone closes the thread...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: 1blitzer1 on February 28, 2015, 03:18:05 PM
Mabye someone else should take over... before someone closes the thread...
As sad as it is, the project is dead. Unless Junior comes out of the shadows, that is.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

He still hasn't logged back in; probably because it's Spring Classes. He might be back on Spring Break, though.

Y'know, I could take over the project, at least until Junior comes back. So what do we all have done? Maybe we could put together a demo!

So far, I have all of Sonic's skins done, Sonic and Pit's SFX, and Kirby's Moveset

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: Boobsey on February 03, 2015, 10:40:20 PM
I already did, Super Smash Bros Kerfuffle

I really don't think junior's coming back, so I made smash kerfuffle
I don't have any problems using WiiU models like junior
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Eh, we might as well keep the thread going, so nobody shuts it down for being inactive...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

So, what have we done so far?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I don't know....Boobsey is probably inevitably going to make a better version of SSB4. He's using legit models, but we're making textures and vertexing when it's so much easier just to import models.

Quote from: Izumo on March 12, 2015, 11:28:24 AM
I don't know....Boobsey is probably inevitably going to make a better version of SSB4. He's using legit models, but we're making textures and vertexing when it's so much easier just to import models.

True. But, what about music, and mechanics? How are we going to do move sets? Final Smashes?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Yo long time no see,Just wanting to know if i could possibly be a play-tester,You probs already got tons of them but i love smash 4 and i would love to try out their movesets and any other changes u make On Brawl,So Please if you consider,That would be awesome,Contact me on Skype maybe? My Skype is ThePoisonMirage
ThePoisonMirage :kdance: :)

If you want to be a playtester, first consider this. THE PROJECT IS DEAD. I hate to say it, but it's true... :(


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Really? So, you're saying, the project is dead, event though Junior didn't confirm so?  I hate to say it, but, I think people are getting LAZY. I hate to be mean to my teammates, but, if nothing is getting done, then the people relying on us to do something great will start losing hope in the Brawl community. Eventually, then, all these popular hackers, Mewtwo2000, PhantomWings, You, Me, will all lose our carrers, leaving us with nothing to do. So, the last [censored] thing I want to hear on this thread is that this project is dead. Sheesh.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I just checked juniors profile to see the last time he was active and guess what day he was active? March 11, 2015. So maybe he forgot about this thread or something, i dont know when he will comeback, but probably not.
retired