Project M+

Started by oscat, August 22, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I work for a new compatibility between Project M 3.5 and BrawlEX, here are the results of my research !!






January 19, 2015, 07:52:17 AM #91 Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:53:43 AM by Dimaglio
Quote from: Nefnoj on August 25, 2014, 04:01:23 AM
I'm sorry, I'm about to be "that guy"... But isn't Toon Link the equivalent of Young Link?

Well in pm toon link is nothing like young link from melee so if he copied young link from melee he should just be a new character

Quote from: C2P0 on January 19, 2015, 01:50:47 AM
I work for a new compatibility between Project M 3.5 and BrawlEX, here are the results of my research !!





So, should we be expecting an update soon enough ?

Hey i don't know if it is just me but Dr. Mario, Young Link and Pichu never come up when random character is selected is this a bug?

I rthink it's because they are Brawl EX Characters. And not characters in the original roster.
They are characters added to the roster.
Thus, it only picks the original certain number of characters.

Ex: If you have 3 characters, then add 2. So there are 5 characters to choose from, you'll only be able to pick the original 3.

I think that is why, anyway....

Oh well it kinda ruins it for me, anyway i can fix this?

Can't say.
Not because I don't want to.
But because I don't know how to even ADD Brawl EX Characters, and tutorials are too long.
So I can't help you, there. I can only add my 2 cents on Theories that sound the most logical.
If I add 3 cents, the World could go into chaos.

Ok i am pretty spooked now...any thanks for replying

No.. don't be spooked...
It's a waste of Good suffering....

Nah, I'm kidding. Been on a Hellraiser spree, lately.
I hope you're able to fix it, soon.

Any idea on when the 3.5 update will be released?

Can't tell you.
The guy rarely updates this, as it is.
He does update it, sometimes.
But super rarely.
Not to be confused with Super Sonic.

so. how do i install this one?

You throw it all on your SD Card.
Down Load it.
Hover over it all.
Copy.
And paste it.
The delete all custom stages.
And then go to build a stage.
If all goes to plan, it should load the game.
You'll know you got it right, when it glitches out.

There is no config file. I have to launch the game from the project m launcher. the stage builder and gecko do not work for me for some reason. i also tried riivalution.

Here is the Config File

It should be it.