Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

If you go with the Infinity Toon Link, which you said you would,
A stage to go with it: Where the Legends End
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32114



Rosalina's icon preview. It is a simple CSP. I am working at her name lol. And yeah, I need to resize it to fit the icon. Which character slot will she use?

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 23, 2014, 07:48:25 PM


Rosalina's icon preview. It is a simple CSP. I am working at her name lol. And yeah, I need to resize it to fit the icon. Which character slot will she use?

Well, she usually fits well over Peach, but lots of people have been making Rosalina and Luma PSAs over Olimar, so either an Olimar or a Peach clone, I'd say.

I refuse to have colors that don't match my Toon Links.
So here is a Preview of Dark Caster with a teal fire BG:


My recolors?
Yeah. They are.
Multiple. Some, thanks to BR3.
Some thanks to Nintendo.
One thanks to... some dude.
I got credits.


I rather not, dear.
I have CSP's, already.
May not be in high definition, but I worked on my recolors, I want them to be my own project.

If that makes any sense.


So someone(windhunter7) has been busy  ;D
I'm putting it here because i want others opinon i really like it but he should get more feedback :P

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 23, 2014, 01:13:22 AM
Here's my black palette recolor based off of black Marth; does this look like the colors go together to you, or do you think I should change some of the colors? Personally, I like it
:af:
But seriously, I need you to tell me if the colors fit well or not.


P.S. The colors are directly from the CSP, with the exception of the black, which I just made in different shades. And you can "View Image" for a larger res of the preview, which was made in BrawlBox.

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 23, 2014, 04:34:09 AM
Here's my blue palette recolor based off of blue Marth; please give critique again, specifying what you think. ;D



P.S. The colors are directly from the CSP. And you can "View Image" for a larger res of the preview, which was made in BrawlBox.

P.S.S. From now on, for the other recolors, I'll just simply PM you the image and the color palette it would go over, and the previous stuff I've asked(like for your opinion on the colors) will be applied to each(As in, your critiquing of the colors). :angel:
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on September 23, 2014, 11:39:05 PM
So someone(windhunter7) has been busy  ;D
I'm putting it here because i want others opinon i really like it but he should get more feedback :P


;D
I take it that you like the blue one too, then? :P
:af:


Gotta say, I like the first Dark one.
The Black and the Gold are pretty tight.
+1 from me.


THis project makes me think of.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1oFIsEu40w

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-head rocks and dances-