Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Zigafide needs to know what music is used at Rayquaza's Lake in this pack, and I have no clue, so we need help on this.

Good news everyone. Look what i found:
https://mega.nz/#!WklzQTBb!cANYcBHYyUHhqYbgm3yRQr59IPruN87y8X-LHa29AUE

Try put it on www.dropbox.com.

Great! Thanks, paku! I'll update the link! :)

Disappointed. Frozen Edition is just Brawl4All with fewer characters.
:/

I got some good news. And i got some bad news.

#1 (Bad news) Download link is broken again.

#2 (Good news) It back on dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbv7zz5kljr1b5j/4FROZEN.rar?dl=0

Thanks again! Edited. ;D

April 20, 2016, 06:05:04 AM #876 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:04:03 PM by Ghostly_Life
Hey. Srry for my bad english i'm french. ^^'

How can i install the "Frozen" and "Fire" mod ? I've search for a tutorial but it dosen't work. It's like the mod was not detected. :c

Edit : Finnaly, it's work. But sooo many way to  freeze the game in stage selection, and skin in character selection is not the skin in battle for many character. :/

Urg. Guess what download is broken yet AGAIN....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207345

Does anyone have a link? :(

   Hey, uh, hi! I've been attempting to play the frozen mod. Works and starts up fine but, I can't brawl. What I mean is that when I choose group, then brawl (or just anything with a css) the game freezes and emits a terribly irritating beeping noise. Any solution?