Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

September 26, 2014, 02:09:54 AM #255 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 02:26:01 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Weird....
I can't open the file.
I don't know why. o_O

Says invalid.

Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 02:26:01 AM

Welp, I re-downloaded and fixed it. But... I am a bit sad.
I have checked the fighter files and don't see my Infinity Toon Link or my Toon Link textures, as you said you'd put in. So.. yeah. I feel sad.

I mean, I can easily put them in myself, but I am still sad you didn't do it.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 26, 2014, 12:07:52 AM
I would like to be on the team. I am good at doing recolors,csp's,css,making stages, model importing, psaing, porting characters with out rel. check my vault on the few psa's and models i have or just find my thread judge them by yourself

*HEAD EXPLODES* Youre....you're asking me to judge YOU?
Holy [censored] of course you join!! A lot of the characters were possible because of your tutorials
Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 26, 2014, 12:16:29 AM
I really like the roster you guys put together. It's basically perfect, there's no characters that don't make sense and would actually fit in
Thanks! there are quite a few more characters coming but if you have any suggestions, shoot :P

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 12:27:26 AM
Welcome aboard.

>_>
<_<

-takes you to the back room and slams you against the wall, puts a gun to your chest and says really calmly and clearly- Leave the missle firing to me, or I'll cap you.
-Walks away and pockets gun-

Sorry.... :P One of the more "lively" users :P


Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 02:09:54 AM
Weird....
I can't open the file.
I don't know why. o_O

Says invalid.

Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 02:26:01 AM

Welp, I re-downloaded and fixed it. But... I am a bit sad.
I have checked the fighter files and don't see my Infinity Toon Link or my Toon Link textures, as you said you'd put in. So.. yeah. I feel sad.

I mean, I can easily put them in myself, but I am still sad you didn't do it.

The alpha isn't worthy of your stuff. You'll be surprised how much I've held back :P

Alright as mentionned i'll be gone till sunday night. Don't have too much fun without me :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Damn right not worthy of my stuff...
Better believe it.

And I'll join you. No worries, m8.
Gonna be gone till saturday. Rocking socks and getting drunk.

Quote from: frozenfire on September 26, 2014, 02:53:49 AM
*HEAD EXPLODES* Youre....you're asking me to judge YOU?
Holy [censored] of course you join!! A lot of the characters were possible because of your tutorials
tutorials
lol thanks ill be making more tutorials soon lol

Gotta say, Leon. I love your Shadow over Wario more than Shadow Over DK.
While sure.... DK Shadow is nice... it's a bit glitchy.
As it tends to run slow, before picking up momentum. that is a real boner killer.

Yours is perfect and barely messes with Sonic PSA's what so ever.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 03:34:18 AM
Gotta say, Leon. I love your Shadow over Wario more than Shadow Over DK.
While sure.... DK Shadow is nice... it's a bit glitchy.
As it tends to run slow, before picking up momentum. that is a real boner killer.

Yours is perfect and barely messes with Sonic PSA's what so ever.
lol thankes  and it should not mess with any psa at all only if there is another wario psa and even then not that lol but i did see that dark shadow recolor idk if yall made a cps for that but i can if yall want me too

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 26, 2014, 03:48:28 AM
lol thankes  and it should not mess with any psa at all only if there is another wario psa and even then not that lol but i did see that dark shadow recolor idk if yall made a cps for that but i can if yall want me too

No need, love. But... if you could make the eyes WHITE instead of black, that would be marvelous.
Should I send you the files?

No idea how they ended up black...

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 04:03:50 AM
No need, love. But... if you could make the eyes WHITE instead of black, that would be marvelous.
Should I send you the files?

No idea how they ended up black...
if the recolor is in the alpha then i dont need it but if it is not then just send it to me

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 26, 2014, 04:09:09 AM
if the recolor is in the alpha then i dont need it but if it is not then just send it to me

I don't know what you mean by alpha, but I'll send it within the hour.

Seriously, I am one of those types who will finish a recolor or the msot of it before I upload it.
Maybe make little iffys here and there. It shows as White in brawlBox, but black in-game.

And I already have a CSP.

September 26, 2014, 04:26:15 AM #264 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:29:11 AM by Leon Exodio
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 04:22:56 AM
I don't know what you mean by alpha, but I'll send it within the hour.

Seriously, I am one of those types who will finish a recolor or the msot of it before I upload it.
Maybe make little iffys here and there. It shows as White in brawlBox, but black in-game.

And I already have a CSP.
that cps look like something off google lol im talking about a real cps ill make one and show it when i get the model just now lol

also who ever did the recolor of the dark shadow missed a few thing like the super recolor for his final smash and the orange strips and  why make his rings red but ok

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 26, 2014, 04:26:15 AM
that cps look like something off google lol im talking about a real cps ill make one and show it when i get the model just now lol

also who ever did the recolor of the dark shadow missed a few thing like the super recolor for his final smash and the orange strips and  why make his rings red but ok

I did that recolor, thank you very much... and yeah. I was gonna make the Yellow Red and the Red stripes Black. But was too lazy.... May do so, in a few.

And it was from google. I liked it alot.
If you make a CSP, I'll include it.

Ok, so here is the Regal Marth recolor, as I promised that I would ask opinions of. :D

September 26, 2014, 03:15:23 PM #267 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:30:22 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
I love all the stages, the second I saw the Strap Screen my eyes were basically from bored to:
"WUT?! WUT IS DIS?! I WANT TO PLAY DIS! WUT?!   :srs:"
Den I DID play it and I was all:
"l0l WUUUUUUUTTTTTT!? No wei... she got dis character and she got DIS character. And WHY is Pacman Homing atacking? Hori SHET!!!!!  :af2: And den ichigo... Wut u doin' Ichigo? y u cut instead of grab? And den we got Blaze... o, diz blaze, ew. And den we got ... dis guy who looks like a weeabo. And den dis guy. And then I face against bowser and y u standing up? get back down.  :>.>:"
^ My reactions.

Issue being, ViewFul Joe tends to T-Pose when you do the A Combo. I think it was the ACombo.
And Zelda froze before the battle. I think it was the Tikal and Espio skin that did so.

As for Sakura, I thought I was gonna be playing as something else, and then I see Sakura.
And I was bummed... I dun like Sakura. :<

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 26, 2014, 12:24:32 PM
Ok, so here is the Regal Marth recolor, as I promised that I would ask opinions of. :D


....Must i say it...?
Them recolors :happy:

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 03:15:23 PM
I love all the stages, the second I saw the Strap Screen my eyes were basically from bored to:
"WUT?! WUT IS DIS?! I WANT TO PLAY DIS! WUT?!   :srs:"
Den I DID play it and I was all:
"l0l WUUUUUUUTTTTTT!? No wei... she got dis character and she got DIS character. And WHY is Pacman Homing atacking? Hori SHET!!!!!  :af2: And den ichigo... Wut u doin' Ichigo? y u cut instead of grab? And den we got Blaze... o, diz blaze, ew. And den we got ... dis guy who looks like a weeabo. And den dis guy. And then I face against bowser and y u standing up? get back down.  :>.>:"
^ My reactions.

Issue being, ViewFul Joe tends to T-Pose when you do the A Combo. I think it was the ACombo.
And Zelda froze before the battle. I think it was the Tikal and Espio skin that did so.

As for Sakura, I thought I was gonna be playing as something else, and then I see Sakura.
And I was bummed... I dun like Sakura. :<

:>.>: ......are you still calling me a she?  :notimp:

anyways :P
1)Glad you're liking it so far
2)the scrap screen is from nebulon. i may or may not change it a bit
3)ichigo grab's will be fixed
4)Blaze, sakura & scorpion + a few others WILL NOT BE in the final roster i just haven't replaced them yet
5) "viewtiful joe" i know why that happens i'll try and fix it
6) "Zelda" isn't zelda atm... Don't change her colours & you'll see
7).....Weeabo?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

The alpha is pretty good, just a few things that bug me. Greninja's weird white square, Little Mac's tpose neutral combo and lack of grab, and an overall lack of character sfx. And by god, there's a [censored]ton of mislabeled stuff. Greninja is not Pichu.