Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change
fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project) - 35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back - 3 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 59
Author Topic: Super Smash Blast!  (Read 280219 times)
frozenfire
Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: October 31, 2014, 08:00:02 PM »

Well to defend them, they got to where they were from trying and learning. Plus, they may not have enough time/ or want to spend time making a PSA for a project like this. And just so you know, everyone is capable of learning PSA and animations, if they put enough time into it. Also, you could learn to model by downloading Max or Maya. They aren't the only ones capable of putting effort into anything. You can learn and try, just like I did. Sure it's difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can reach KJP or Nanobuds level of hacks. They are 2 very excellent hackers that put like 500% into everything. And they are admired for their ability, but also their creativity and motivation. I have yet to see either of them give up on anything. But again, you can reach that level. You seem to think that people like DivineOverlord are obligated to do this, but have you thought that maybe they lost interest because people refuse to try to achieve that level? I myself want to reach that level, but I know it'll be tons and tons of hard work, but eventually I'll get there. Maybe instead of holding yourself back and making remarks like that, you could take some iniative and try your hand at all of this. Just something to ponder on, though...

Honestly I have to go with Pichi on this one. I really do appreciate all the work that has been done over the years, that's exactly why I started this project kind of as a thanks for everything kind of thing. If people really wanted more PSA's they should learn to make them. It invites creativity and tons of people could come up with tons of ideas for endless possibilities. I had tried to do PSA's once a upon a time(rosie & luma) and although it didn't turn out well it inspired me to do better next time should a next time ever come!  Grin

But to stay on topic, I'm trying to add a few last minute changes to the frozen build. It SHOULD come  out tomorrow & some point but I will promise nothing

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #511 on: November 01, 2014, 04:37:16 AM »

Yeah. Not much progress. But doesn't surprise me.
    No one gives a [censored] about making movesets or recolors, anymore.
    No one gives a [censored] about helping anyone, anymore.
    Too much of a hassel for these good PSAers to make a simple PSA for someone else.
    Too much for these big time PSAers to help someone make a PSA.
    I bet you ten bucks if someone like... SonD0m cared, or DivineOverlord or someone of the sort cared enough, they could make a Rosalina and Luma PSA better and faster than Pichi ever could.
    No offense, Pichi. I know you watch this thread as well.
    Fact of the Matter is.
    Helping is too much of a hassle. When they could do it so easily and so well.
    You see the Shadow over Wario?
    Knuckles over Jigglypuff?
    Tails over MetaKnight?
    Those are some hightech, awesome movesets.
    Yet.... they don't care to use those abilities, to make someone else feel great.
    Make a persons dream come to fruitition.
    It's..... inconcievable... it's selfish. It's harsh. It's rude.
    I get they have lives, but as a side, they could help or make something new.

Just writing this, pisses me off.

just posting here becuase i think this is the most stupid comentary i ever readed.

First off, if you ever did a psa you would know there is no such thing as an easy psa it requires lots of hours of animation and codding and then balacing,glitch fixing and so on, its alot and i mean alot of hours, and people need motivation to keep them interested in all the hard work, the reason psaers dont psa other ppl "dreams" is becuase  the inspiration if you dont like the character just inst there and no one fells the obligation to dedicate their only free time each day to work on a character they dont even like for alot of hours its an hobby we dont get paid for this so  why would anyone psa a character they dont care just for the sake of others?

You need inpiration and alot of free time to do a full psa, and the reason psas are rarer now is becuase we have been modding for alot of years now and ppl get tired, we have been modding for years and you dont expect them for ppl to find other hobbys they like to spent there free time on after so manny years? be glad you got what you got so far everything you see took alot of hours to do to manny ppl.

For instance i came to this forum and wanted ppl to make pokemon psas and of course no one did any besides mewtwo, what did i do? i started looking into psa doing small things, seeing how some moves were coded in other psas and so on and then i started making my own stuff if you really like ssbb modding, learn it dont just ask for it, it isnt rocket science considering you can see ppl code on how they did certain moves and learn like everyone else did.

And the help exists there is why there is an help secction but im guessing the help your talking about is like someone appears and does half of your animations and codes half of your moves, that aint helping that is co-making a psa which is not a fast or easy its a long and hard work.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #512 on: November 01, 2014, 10:16:54 AM »

I think maybe the reason they stopped uploading so much is that not many people are downloading. I mean really, I have awesome recolors uploaded, including my epic Ghirahim ones, and those Ghirahim ones only have about 50 downloads. Yet they've been on for like at least a month. Undecided

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: November 01, 2014, 12:20:25 PM »

I think maybe the reason they stopped uploading so much is that not many people are downloading. I mean really, I have awesome recolors uploaded, including my epic Ghirahim ones, and those Ghirahim ones only have about 50 downloads. Yet they've been on for like at least a month. Undecided

My vault is worse than that hehe ><

BTW, I send to Pichi a model that could.be used in the game. She said she may (or might, I don't see difference between these two words) do it next week

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: November 02, 2014, 12:41:54 PM »

Unfortunately the private build will have to wait a bit longer. I'm making some last minute changes and found a few more freezes. also I might wait till I end the poll so I can at least get their slot ready

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #515 on: November 02, 2014, 09:56:40 PM »

Wow I've been missing this action oh BTW just finished ryu's wait animations I'm trying to figure out a way for his down taunt to switch into hand combat mode because well ryu can fight really well with or without his word so his hand combat move set will be from DOA games Smiley and dang shouting down pichi man dude chill certain people have lives and are busy with things what if someone's father died how would they carry on with hacking if one of their parents just died something to think about also some news for my progress on wm I fixed the animations more but their are more glitches that still needs fixing my computer memory is almost full I gotta free some space thinking of making more back ups Smiley

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

I fear no Evil, for I walk the path of the Gods.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: November 03, 2014, 06:41:13 AM »

I didn't shout down anyone. I didn't even respond to Pichi.

I even stated people had lives.
    Plus, I was responding to Frozen with my first post.
    I didn't feel the need to respond to Pichi, so I wouldn't start any un-needed drama. I didn't shout down her down. I merely said some people were better. At least she has the common curatsy to make updates on her threads with currant PSA's. Or that I know of.... haven't seen anything Sondoom or Overlord wise...
    I am kind of glad I didn't respond to her, if you're asking me to chill without realising.
    Imagine if I actually responded. I wonder what you'd of said, then.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: November 03, 2014, 08:20:55 AM »

Queen, I dont want to get into this trouble, but honestly, it was good to you stay quiet, if you responded something it would be uneeded....Anyways, I like all you guys and don't want to have some war with anyone Tongue

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: November 03, 2014, 08:49:25 AM »

Thank you, Ashley.

Besides... we all know I will win a war.
    But... I'll keep quiet until the next update or if someone has a legit Question.

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: November 03, 2014, 11:43:32 AM »

So can somebody help me get sounds for lyndis and isaac because the sounds from ssbb are to less

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: November 03, 2014, 06:41:50 PM »

I didn't shout down anyone. I didn't even respond to Pichi.

I even stated people had lives.
    Plus, I was responding to Frozen with my first post.
    I didn't feel the need to respond to Pichi, so I wouldn't start any un-needed drama. I didn't shout down her down. I merely said some people were better. At least she has the common curatsy to make updates on her threads with currant PSA's. Or that I know of.... haven't seen anything Sondoom or Overlord wise...
    I am kind of glad I didn't respond to her, if you're asking me to chill without realising.
    Imagine if I actually responded. I wonder what you'd of said, then.

my bad friend welp at least that situations fixed lol but yeah your great Smiley

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #521 on: November 03, 2014, 10:35:48 PM »

So can somebody help me get sounds for lyndis and isaac because the sounds from ssbb are to less

I'll look around & see if I can find anything.

ANY FURTHER DISSCUSION REGARDING QUEEN'S COMMENT WILL BE IMMEADIEATLY REMOVED. People are being brought to this thread for the wrong reasons...

But I got great news & bad news:

Great News: THE BETA IS READY!!!(I still need to re-organize the css)(sorry about the quality of the photo)

Before anyone asks: They all have A PSA(Note how I didn't say that all had GREAT PSAS). Those slots with the smash symbols show how many slot are left which will be decied by the this poll & the next one. After this build is out my main focus will be PSA work, infaces & *shudders* result screen portraits

Stages, music & sfx are all over the place with progress. The only thing I confirm is the charcters who will have their sfx ready for the beta(will say later)

Bad news: I cannot give to members/playtesters till Friday night/Saturday. I simply don't have the time

However Queen & Ashley & Red will receive the beta a LITTLE bit earlier for 2 reasons:

1) they thoroughly checked through the alpha and brought to my attention many other freezes that have been so I know they'll be the first to provide feedback.
    2)This way  I will get their feedback first, make the necessary changes before giving to the rest of the members so it's better for everyone.

Until then i'll probably be inactive for the rest of the week. Try not to kill each other in the meantime( *glares at queen*  Tongue )

[/size]

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: November 03, 2014, 11:12:14 PM »

No promises.
    But I promise minimal blood shall be spilt.

On a side note..
    HOE [censored]! I see some of the CSS I made for you.

Post Merge: November 03, 2014, 11:23:28 PM

Your Recolors are awesome.
    Only reason i do not download them in a flash, is becasuse I have Legends Sinister over Marth at the moment.
    Other wise you can bet your turkey I'd download your recolors in a flash.
    Pretend I didn't just say Flash 3 times in one post.

And Carnage, I was ready to drop the post. So please do the same.
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 11:23:28 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ » Logged

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #523 on: November 04, 2014, 01:32:47 AM »

Wow, this character select screen loooks far more organized than the last one. Good Job! And thank you for lettibg me test it earlier. Also, did you fixed the Zelda freeze? My sister want to play as Zelda, while I will be Rosaluma Cheesy

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #524 on: November 04, 2014, 09:25:58 AM »

Aww Pichu is back <3 yay for cheap ledge hours Nairs!

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 59
    Print
    Jump to: