Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Guys, dowbload latest version of USBLoaderGx, download the codes within the pack. In USBLoader GX (not confifurable) load CD and on settings, check ocarina to on

Quote from: Pkjoan on January 05, 2015, 12:56:32 AM
I'm having quite some aesthetics problem with this hack. first of all some costumes csp do not match that character costume. Second, some stages show a name different to the picture and the stage ends up being totally different. Third, Dixie Kong is totally glitched, wasn't this the final version as the readmes say?

You obviously didn't read the readmes :P
1. The reason why for the originals is because I used the smash 3 pack so originally those were there alts but not anymore. If I come around to it I will fix that
2. I'll admit I got lazy with stage icons. That will be fixed much sooner
3. Read the read me.... Dixie isn't done

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 06:04:15 AM

It's obvious that the orignals CSS. Portraits do not match what you see in game. New poll. Which ever wins I'll Do IMMEDIATELY. The poll will last for the week and the winner will be fixed on the weekend

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 06:27:05 AM

Also  future updates/ fixes within this month

minda will be adding. Will be a clone of Zelda and she will be able to transform into her imp form(sheik clone)
Dixie Kong will be reverted to a diddy clone. Lessen the amount of "broken characters"
Stage icons will be fixed FOR GOOD
CSS portraits will be fixed as well depending on the poll
4 more  Will be added won't say who for now

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 06:27:35 AM

Also  future updates/ fixes within this month

minda will be added. Will be a clone of Zelda and she will be able to transform into her imp form(sheik clone)
Dixie Kong will be reverted to a diddy clone. Lessen the amount of "broken characters"
Stage icons will be fixed FOR GOOD
CSS portraits will be fixed as well depending on the poll
4 more  Will be added won't say who for now
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Well, Frozen, just don   t put yourself in rush. If you need any help call me

Original Post:

Quote from: frozenfire on January 05, 2015, 06:42:05 AM
Also  future updates/ fixes within this month

minda will be adding. Will be a clone of Zelda and she will be able to transform into her imp form(sheik clone)
Dixie Kong will be reverted to a diddy clone. Lessen the amount of "broken characters"
Stage icons will be fixed FOR GOOD
CSS portraits will be fixed as well depending on the poll
4 more  Will be added won't say who for now

Also  future updates/ fixes within this month

minda will be added. Will be a clone of Zelda and she will be able to transform into her imp form(sheik clone)
Dixie Kong will be reverted to a diddy clone. Lessen the amount of "broken characters"
Stage icons will be fixed FOR GOOD
CSS portraits will be fixed as well depending on the poll
4 more  Will be added won't say who for now

Which of those are for the Fire Pack, and which are for the Frozen Pack?

Modification to Post:

Btw, you guys shouldn't worry about the PM saying that the frozen pack was reported; I took care of it. ;)

Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 05, 2015, 12:57:13 AM
Guys, dowbload latest version of USBLoaderGx, download the codes within the pack. In USBLoader GX (not configurable) load CD and on settings, check ocarina to on

This always worked for me ><

Sorry I've been inactive lately, just was doing life stuff (sm4sh counts as this to me)

So this person here needs help settings up the Frozen Pack.

Also, so far I've tested over half of the characters, and when I'm done testing, I'll let you know what I spotted, as well as some opinions.(I also am partially done with taking screenshots of my Knuckle Joe and Robin recolors, which, when I upload them, I'll post the links and ask for a vote on whether or not they should replace the current recolors.)

January 25, 2015, 05:52:20 PM #742 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 05:57:32 PM by frozenfire

You can't expect me to leave such packs unfinished can you?
Long story short: I only have this week to finish what we started because I am unsure when I'll have this much  time again
For the next update

Frozen:
All characters portraits fixed(done)
All result screen portraits fixed(done)
Stage icons fixed + replaced stages(done)
Dixie reverted to first clone
Robin new animations
Wii fit trainer speed reduced
Daisy reverted to "luigified" peach

Unconfirmed to make it for the next update:
Midna + 3 added
Lyndis new model + texture
Robin recolours
Rosalina & Luma final smash
misc fixes to Broken characters
"Final destination pack" by queen will be added as DLC


Fire pack:
Complete revamp stabilizing characters fixing icons before moving on to adding more characters. No broken characters will be included.

Also I need to get around to nebulon's request so I'll start with that first

If enough people are still interested in seeing an update or any team memberd are still around let me know! It'll determine if this update is worth it or not







Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on January 25, 2015, 05:52:20 PM
Unconfirmed to make it for the next update:
Robin recolours
misc fixes to Broken characters

If enough people are still interested in seeing an update or any team memberd are still around let me know! It'll determine if this update is worth it or not

I can confirm that I'll do my best to fix broken characters(If I can, which, only very few I'll actually be able to do), and recolors for Robin(And Knuckle Joe) I did finish, I just haven't uploaded them yet, because I'm taking screenshots of them at the same time as testing the Frozen Pack; but when I finish testing it, I'll document glitches I found(And fix the few that I can) and upload my recolors and ask for a vote if you guys want them included.

Also, I'm still around/interested in updates. :D

I don't have the jurisdiction to decide for anyone what should or should not be done in this build, but I for one am interested in both a Daisy and a Dixie Kong PSA (I pray that Dixie flies, considering it is canon). Considering both PSAs in the previous Frozen build were questionable at best, I think this is a wonderful idea.

I have a question: are the PSAs in the Frozen build open-source? I would be interested in using some PSAs outside of the Frozen build as well as within it.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Just got some OSTs from the new kirby rainbow curse game, looping some of them now

I can still help with the sfx and other brawlex stuff. Just say what I can do and I start :)

HOW DO I INSTALL THIS!!!!!! Please I NEED HELP

(Note: For any of the glitches that I'm capable of fixing, and for recolors you want me to do, I would appreciate knowing who made the hack.)

So I tested every single character palette swap, including recolors, from the Super Smash Blast Frozen pack, using Riivolution, and these are the things that I found out(I only listed glitches that weren't already mentioned in the glitches readme included in the download).

Glitches:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Characters With Recolors, Other Than Ones I've Completed/Am Working On:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Opinions(Very Few):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rosalina is using the outdated version of herself.
You might wanna update it to your newst version, Frozen.