Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

How dare you.... HECKLE ME!!!
What the FRICK is a Heckle?

Quoteinterrupt (a public speaker) with derisive or aggressive comments or abuse.

In other words, I was being rude by interrupting when I didn't understand.

A bot sent it?
You weren't being rude at all.

And you deserve to be here, like I do.
Being a part of the pack. My CSP's and icons. Your recolors and PSA.
I think we have more say than the ones who didn't help.

May 25, 2015, 10:39:36 PM #858 Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:42:53 PM by windhunter7
Jrush made the PSA, not me. I thought I mentioned it in the download. I'ma double-check.

P.S. Yes, I was kinda rude; came off a bit snarky, there.

Post Merge: May 25, 2015, 10:42:53 PM

Yup, I did say "Animations by Jrush" and yet you and someone else still thought I did the PSA... Sigh... I hate it when people credit me for stuff I don't do... :-\

I apologize.
I knew you did the recolors, though.
I didn't download the pack. Too many characters.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 23, 2015, 11:27:51 PM
im making a brawlex port of the shadow over wario and ill see if they want it in the pack
Cool :)

the shadow brawl ex psa is almost done and will have a small psa update/gfx update just because i could not help my self

new boost gfx from genertions
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


new chaos sphere from generations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does these Pack work on Dolphin? If so How do I port it??

This might be much, but can you post each PSA's URL? I want to make a similar thing...

I believe =PSA&Subtype[]=CharOther&Target=-1]Some of these PSAs were used in the pack, and I know that this PSA and this PSA were used, and I'm pretty sure that some of JRush's PSAs were also used.

Quote from: windhunter7 on June 23, 2015, 02:52:10 PM
I believe =PSA&Subtype[]=CharOther&Target=-1]Some of these PSAs were used in the pack, and I know that this PSA and this PSA were used, and I'm pretty sure that some of JRush's PSAs were also used.

Is there any other links? Like to Pacman? Or Greninja?


Is there any available link to download the Frozen edition? Can't find one that hasn't been taken down...

December 31, 2015, 03:17:43 AM #868 Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 10:48:17 PM by windhunter7
Someone named Zigafide created a new link, and I already updated it.

Post Merge: December 31, 2015, 10:48:17 PM

Update on the new link: Apparently, he accidentally overwrote the new link with a random file, so at the moment, I'm PM'ing him to try and fix it.

Does every character in this Mod have a PSA?
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]