Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

September 09, 2014, 04:03:54 AM #30 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:05:22 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 08, 2014, 11:23:48 PM
You should update the characters xP

You want more already?? jk :P

they'll show up probably by thursday there's at least 10 more correct guesses but still so many i'm surprised they haven't been guessed.....

Also stages will be updated and possibly a surprise.....
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on September 09, 2014, 04:03:54 AM
You want more already?? jk :P

they'll show up probably by thursday there's at least 10 more correct guesses but still so many i'm surprised they haven't been guessed.....

Also stages will be updated and possibly a surprise.....

No no no no not more characters. Like silver shadow metal sonic were announced, but in the characters section they're not there.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 09, 2014, 04:19:41 AM
No no no no not more characters. Like silver shadow metal sonic were announced, but in the characters section they're not there.

Ah forgot about that. Thanks.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Uhh, looks interestng. Can i help somehow? I am good at texturing, vertexing (not modellin e.e), providing SFX (finally I got Vocaloid)and doing CSPs

Quote from: frozenfire on September 09, 2014, 04:46:43 AM
Ah forgot about that. Thanks.

Haha you said I got 5/7 right yet none of my guesses are up there XD
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Super important update(for all team members) so please bear with me.

Things to know about:
-This project is in no hurry for a specific release date. Life will come up everyone so nothing will be rushed.

1. THIS PROJECT WILL GO INTO FULL SWING FRIDAY. Members will be assigned things and will receive content(not the beta) to work on. However there is no "time limit" you're just given things you want to do.

2. The next 3 days are to plan out everything. so could the members please answer the following by Friday:
-How often should we have "meetings" (Where we discuss everything about how this project is going to work)
-Should progress be displayed openly on this thread or we move progress things elsewhere(privately)
-List what you are able to(again just to clarify) it'll help assign parts
-anything you're confused or want to know more about post here.

3. Character reveals: If you want to reveal a character(like i did with the first 12) in your own way tell me and i'll give you the character you want to showcase. Members will get to know reveals ahead of time.

4. If for any reason you are banned it will result with you off the team.

5.(optional) A unique idea you want to see in this project

On a lighter tone:

THE OP will get a massive update over the weekend so look out

Post Merge: September 10, 2014, 01:31:10 AM

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 10, 2014, 12:43:09 AM
Uhh, looks interestng. Can i help somehow? I am good at texturing, vertexing (not modellin e.e), providing SFX (finally I got Vocaloid)and doing CSPs
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL  MY LIFE...... :P

Gladly. Welcome you've been added. please read the post above and answer

Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 10, 2014, 01:06:52 AM
Haha you said I got 5/7 right yet none of my guesses are up there XD

i can't go reducing the hype by showing the characters names before they're announced like the first 12 :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on September 10, 2014, 01:29:26 AM
i can't go reducing the hype by showing the characters names before they're announced like the first 12 :P

Ohh! Got it, my misunderstanding. I thought if we guessed correctly you would put them up. My bad xP
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 10, 2014, 01:38:24 AM
Ohh! Got it, my misunderstanding. I thought if we guessed correctly you would put them up. My bad xP

Lol simple misunderstanding no need to apologize XD
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on September 10, 2014, 01:55:13 AM
Lol simple misunderstanding no need to apologize XD

Alright fair enough.. Wanna answer my pm? XD
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929


Quote from: frozenfire on September 10, 2014, 01:29:26 AM
2. The next 3 days are to plan out everything. so could the members please answer the following by Friday:
-How often should we have "meetings" (Where we discuss everything about how this project is going to work)
-Should progress be displayed openly on this thread or we move progress things elsewhere(privately)
-List what you are able to(again just to clarify) it'll help assign parts
-anything you're confused or want to know more about post here.

I can only come to the meetings at night, like after 10 PM, and before midnight, and I won't be able to all nights.
I myself don't care if you open it up somewhere else privately.
I am able to do recolors(Any character), and screenshots.(As well as beta-testing, which apparently everyone is doing, according to your beginning post.)
Not confused, though if you're not specific with telling how you want the recolors for me to do done, I might get confused.(You can feel free to ask people who I've done texture requests for how confused I get when the requester isn't specific, lolz. :D )

I'm on 24/7. I check my e-mail 25/8.
I can test to the max and fire missles. And edit textures. While being awesome.
Just send a message. I'll be here.

Ahh I see what you meant frozen.. I'm busy practically all days on Mondays and Wednesdays, and I'm gonna be quite busy on some random Saturdays. Other that that, I should be free any time after around 5 pst on the days I have open.

I think we should keep things private, and leak some things every so often.

I can model and vertex and (sort of) rig. The speed in which I can accomplish things all depends on my school work and my bands.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I'm on after 4:00 PM Central Time.
I'll see if I can get a chat service running so we don't have to use Skype or something.

Quote from: frozenfire on September 10, 2014, 01:29:26 AM
-How often should we have "meetings" (Where we discuss everything about how this project is going to work)
-Should progress be displayed openly on this thread or we move progress things elsewhere(privately)
-List what you are able to(again just to clarify) it'll help assign parts
-anything you're confused or want to know more about post here.

- I'm available Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays Pacific (Tokyo, Seoul) time from 5-9
- Display progress openly; it could build 'hype' >:3
- I can retexture and import External GFX. Still can't work them. :(
- Question: How did you port most of the characters like Shadow over Wario, and Palutena over Zelda, and Dark Samus over Samus?
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018