Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

October 04, 2014, 10:05:15 PM #375 Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:06:22 PM by windhunter7
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 04, 2014, 09:53:49 PM
Issue being, I can't recolor CSP's, not that easily.
Just send me a few pictures. I'll CSPerize them.

I can offer you tricks on how to recolor them. :)
You can email/PM me about it, if you want me to tell you how, or if you have any questions about it. ;D

October 05, 2014, 04:21:11 AM #376 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 04:27:03 AM by frozenfire
So there's a little conflict i've come across & i need others opinon
There is LOTS of room left for characters in the frozen pack however i feel like people will be annoyed if there is too many characters from a single universe. Example

Mario universe(Excluding yoshi Dk, diddy) has 8 reps confirmed with 2 potential more
LOZ universe has 9 reps confirmed with 3 potential more
Fire emblem has 8 reps

I personally don't care how many there are if they all fit

The problem is their all "worthy" of being in smash in one or another
So i guess the question is should there be a limit too how many characters can be represented in a single universe?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

October 05, 2014, 06:05:04 AM #377 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 06:08:50 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Quote from: windhunter7 on October 04, 2014, 10:05:15 PM
I can offer you tricks on how to recolor them. :)
You can email/PM me about it, if you want me to tell you how, or if you have any questions about it. ;D

I guess I should say, I am not good at it.
My computer can't handle Photoshop. My only hope of coloring is Ribbet and Gimp for transparency.
I can do CSS easily. And CSP making as I showed Frozen on my CSP request Forum.
CSP and CSS names as well.

Tried putting the names Directly on the picture so my Dark Caster Toon Link would say Dark Caster instead of SaTaN, Gifted instead of SaTaN, etc etc. But... was a bit too high.

Post Merge: October 05, 2014, 06:08:50 AM

Quote from: frozenfire on October 05, 2014, 04:21:11 AM
So there's a little conflict i've come across & i need others opinon
There is LOTS of room left for characters in the frozen pack however i feel like people will be annoyed if there is too many characters from a single universe. Example

Mario universe(Excluding yoshi Dk, diddy) has 8 reps confirmed with 2 potential more
LOZ universe has 9 reps confirmed with 3 potential more
Fire emblem has 8 reps

I personally don't care how many there are if they all fit

The problem is their all "worthy" of being in smash in one or another
So i guess the question is should there be a limit too how many characters can be represented in a single universe?

I could give my two cents...
I am a huge Sonic fan, so...

Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, Sonic.
Knuckles over Jigs works, Tails over MetaKnight works, Shadow over Wario works and Sonic over Sonic works. :)))

Sorry I can't quote, but:


@Queen, I can o the recolors to.you... Send me the CSPs via PM

@FrozenFire: There are other characters I like, as Tails and Knuckles for Sonic series. For final fantasy, Black Mage. Ah, and also Hatsune Miku and Kasane Teto >.<

Multiple:

A balanced Pichu, Smaller get hurt box, different attacks from his arsenal of moves from the game, stronger attacks. I hate having to stay away from my weakness, cuteness. I wanna play as Pichu, I wanna play as a decent Pichu for once.

Rosalina

Megaman

Protoman

Krystal

all ideas above are being considered. Thank you for your opinions

Next question: should I start playing around with all star mode or continue stabilizing the beta?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

10bucks says Allstar mode will freeze before you even get half way.

So I'd say Stabilize the Beta, first.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 05, 2014, 08:39:56 PM
10bucks says Allstar mode will freeze before you even get half way.

So I'd say Stabilize the Beta, first.

XD probably. I haven't seen anyone whose even tried...
Also do you mind if in the near future i spam you with CSS requests?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Lay 'em on me.
Let's hope you're not as rude as the last [censored].

Asked me to make a CSS, CSP, recolors, names and blew 'em off.
"I'll do them myself, later."

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 05, 2014, 10:58:30 PM
Lay 'em on me.
Let's hope you're not as rude as the last [censored].

Asked me to make a CSS, CSP, recolors, names and blew 'em off.
"I'll do them myself, later."

XD i saw that i couldn't stop laughing. Will give you the request in a bit
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

October 06, 2014, 10:25:14 AM #385 Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:50:01 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
-Nods- I am waiting.~ Ease mah boredom.~

Post Merge: October 08, 2014, 03:50:01 AM

These may be very useful for your Rosalina, Frozen:
http://imgur.com/O9YMf4n,JkAlCji,KpPe0jl,zbiypwr,YGKZ4nA

Sorry guys that i havent said something because of school and smash 4 but now I am back so frozenfire if you got rosalina sounds you can send them and for palutena I  was looking for her   Sounds but couldnt find something not with google youtube even not the sound resource and  is there also a third character I should do

My thoughts on characters...
More EarthBound (Masked Man)
More Pikmin (Louie)
Chibi Robo
Primid
Zero-Two

Maybe we could try some self-made PSAs?

October 09, 2014, 01:45:32 PM #388 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 01:46:36 PM by robintjuh
so I checked sound resource and it got updated so now i have palutena  :) The only sounds i dont have in englisch are all her specials only in Japenese

October 09, 2014, 03:34:08 PM #389 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 03:35:17 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Swag as [censored]. Do it. It will PLEASE me.
I am the Queen and YOU WILL SHOW ME... THE RESPECT.... I DESERVE!!!