Project Super Smash Bros. R [PIKACHU SKINS/RAICHU ALT (3/27)]

Started by Power Marshall, September 09, 2014, 10:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

it's a cool idea but i would kinda prefer to just rebalance the stages instead of making them all FD

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on January 18, 2015, 03:47:30 PM
it's a cool idea but i would kinda prefer to just rebalance the stages instead of making them all FD
What do you mean? Like change the size of the field, deathzones, etc?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 18, 2015, 08:17:20 PM #32 Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 08:18:18 PM by Pikmin1211
As in like keep platforms and the shape of the stage and stuff. Like, uhh, this, for example. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206040 It keeps the general layout of the stage while removing the non-competitive aspects like the holes in the stage, the apples, the blocks, etc.

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on January 18, 2015, 08:17:20 PM
As in like keep platforms and the shape of the stage and stuff. Like, uhh, this, for example. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206040 It keeps the general layout of the stage while removing the non-competitive aspects like the holes in the stage, the apples, the blocks, etc.
oh ho ho, I see. Well, if it's any consolation, you'll be able to choose between Normal and Omega... and maybe something else. ;)
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you. On another note, make sure Mario gets his Flying suit.


im really diggin the css and sss
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 20, 2015, 03:45:44 PM #37 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 03:47:42 PM by Power Marshall
Quote from: SouthCraft on January 19, 2015, 05:11:07 PM
Intresting project. *subscribes*
Quote from: Onii-chan on January 20, 2015, 03:30:27 PM
im really diggin the css and sss
Thank you SouthCraft, and thank you Onii-chan! (I feel weird saying that lol)
Or is it Sonic Brawler? Regardless, this means quite a bit, coming from you people. :)

I'm working hard on each character, both veteran and new-comer, and I hope you enjoy them each equally! (Or more than the other lol)
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this looks awesome if u need any help just ask
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

those interfaces are pretty interesting
wanna see what else have you planned

Alright, so I finally have another help for me. It's going great, but I'm gonna need all the help I can get! If any of you can offer any support or help, and are willing to move this project forward, please contact me or reply here if you are in! Thank you.
~Power
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey i am really good with character editing if you need help still

UPDATE, just to give you guys an idea of what's been happening with the project. No, it's not dead, but since I'm the only one making any big changes, it's been slow. So here's some of the work that's been done!








Wario has been MOST changed, including giving him an animation and attack overhaul! Check the op for details on him! He's 96% done! Also, if you don't get the Ike snapshots, I'll give you a hint. He went sideways....  :srs:

Thanks for the support as always!
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That CSS is amazing. I haven't run into something so intricate until I saw that.
Very interesting project for sure.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

So will Wario retain Brawl DAir since DSpecial is the ground pound? And what does Ground Pound do if you're not in the air?