SEND ALL REQUESTS TO Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ! TheRealDylanator's Portraits!

Started by ✦Dylan✦, September 15, 2014, 05:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 20, 2015, 01:51:58 AM #30 Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 01:55:46 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Quote from: TheRealDylanator on February 20, 2015, 12:14:43 AM
HEY!

Stop stealing my business!

*Puts on a tuxedo*

I've been gone a few days but I'm back!

-Sonic Figure 8 Run-
UR 2 SLOW~
And I think my thread got nuked....
I figured you may like if someone else helped you, while you were gone.
Welcome back.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 20, 2015, 01:51:58 AM
-Sonic Figure 8 Run-
UR 2 SLOW~
And I think my thread got nuked....
I figured you may like if someone else helped you, while you were gone.
Welcome back.
Well, I guess that makes sense.

*Smiles* But you don't get paid!

Yes I do. It eases my Boredom.
That's pay enough.
There is more to being payed, than just money.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 21, 2015, 05:32:31 AM
Yes I do. It eases my Boredom.
That's pay enough.
There is more to being payed, than just money.
LOL nope, we all know all there is to life is money!


Note: Don't take that seriously.

Hi, i am new here, and pls help me out. pls do this 2 csps for me-http://imgur.com/3vz6WSV,f81efJx,C3YiRfR,ADh8NXf,LMKkND1,awOIhZK,5vMDmNP,pmDo4im,M84Ummg,5EFKXy9,Rgmj1TC,LJgtuRF,oWuyeqQ#0 . I am assuming that you are stupendous at doing this, and thanks! ;D :D
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

Ignore him, Dylan.
He's a troll who's been going to random threads, asking for model edits.
And the images are almost impossible to make CSP's out of. Do to the ammount of low res.
However, if you can manage. I may tilt my crown to you, and aknowledge your abilities.

Hey, i am new here! don't be so mean! I am just an 11 year old child! Pls forgive me! I don't know anything about this place!
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

March 18, 2015, 01:42:18 AM #37 Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 01:44:58 AM by SSBB God
Hi, umm, pls make these 2 characters into a proper csp. link- http://imgur.com/a/TYvfq
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

Pretty sure Dylanator will tell you what I said.
They are of poor quality and won't make good CSP's.
He has a tight head upon his shoulders.
In more ways than one. ;)