Unofficial Project M Ridley PSA - Version 2.1 released.

Started by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞, September 16, 2014, 08:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think of this hack (v1.9)?

Great!
17 (77.3%)
Good.
1 (4.5%)
Could have been better, but its ok.
0 (0%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Horrible!
0 (0%)
Too big.
1 (4.5%)
OPNERFNOWOMG
0 (0%)
What was the question again?
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Carnage on September 21, 2014, 11:08:29 AM
you can also get some space by deleting or replacing(not sure if model data  being deleted there would cause a freeze or not its a matter of experimenting) model data 0 and modeldata 10 on the fitmotion they are under fitcaptainetc that should give extra space.
It IS modeldata. It belongs to Blue Falcon that for some reasons appears during intro/entry as a shadow. I will try to replace it with a capsule or something that simple.

Quote from: BaganSmashBros on September 21, 2014, 11:56:06 AM
It IS modeldata. It belongs to Blue Falcon that for some reasons appears during intro/entry as a shadow. I will try to replace it with a capsule or something that simple.
its not becuase of some reason :P model data0 has a metroid that i made with 0 on the scales it was from an early idea i had lol and the shadow is CF car shadow because i never  got around to take it out :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 21, 2014, 12:01:21 PM
its not becuase of some reason :P model data0 has a metroid that i made with 0 on the scales it was from an early idea i had lol and the shadow is CF car shadow because i never  got around to take it out :P
It is Blue Falcon, not Metroid. I know you used him earlier when Ridley's final smash still was same as C.Falcon's, but i latest version, there is none.
Also, BrawlBox does corrupts PSA sometimes. It did few minutes ago. I lost all coding for Down Smash and Neutral Air A.

Quote from: BaganSmashBros on September 21, 2014, 12:03:26 PM
It is Blue Falcon, not Metroid. I know you used him earlier when Ridley's final smash still was same as C.Falcon's, but i latest version, there is none.
Also, BrawlBox does corrupts PSA sometimes. It did few minutes ago. I lost all coding for Down Smash and Neutral Air A.
are you suing 67b? thats the one i used and never had any issue at all and i never kept a ridley backup pac either lol, just make sure to not save often on the model previewer  thats is where things go bad i used bb psa to psa like in psa codding diretcly on fitcaptain.pac never on the model previewer.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 21, 2014, 11:11:46 PM
are you suing 67b? thats the one i used and never had any issue at all and i never kept a ridley backup pac either lol, just make sure to not save often on the model previewer  thats is where things go bad i used bb psa to psa like in psa codding diretcly on fitcaptain.pac never on the model previewer.

As someone who exclusively uses BBox to PSA, I recently had my Shulk PSA corrupt on me. Multiple times too. Thankfully, I had back ups, so everything was fine. Then after a while, the files stopped getting corrupted.

No idea why...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome!

Can't wait until this is done. I already love Carnage's Ridley, so this should be amazing.
sopur smehs bru fav gam

Beta version preview:
http://www.4shared.com/video/U87rTI1Fba/bandicam_2014-09-23_14-06-17-9.html (video is in the link, but i don't know how to post it here in normal way, so, i have to post link to it instead)
Sorry for the framerate and audio issues.

Quote from: BaganSmashBros on September 23, 2014, 11:03:04 AM
Beta version preview:
http://www.4shared.com/video/U87rTI1Fba/bandicam_2014-09-23_14-06-17-9.html (video is in the link, but i don't know how to post it here in normal way, so, i have to post link to it instead)
Sorry for the framerate and audio issues.
that is looking amazing also know that i know about reff im thinking on adding the down b moving fireball the reff it has on the metaridley battle would you like that the fire around the ball and such like on ssbb metaridley battle?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seeing Ridley moving around with good animations make me feel good inside.

Of course, I'm more than willing to assist with making Ridley fleshed out.

Quote from: Carnage on September 23, 2014, 11:11:42 AM
that is looking amazing also know that i know about reff im thinking on adding the down b moving fireball the reff it has on the metaridley battle would you like that the fire around the ball and such like on ssbb metaridley battle?
Sure. It would make it look better i guess.
Quote from: Angelglory on September 23, 2014, 11:19:37 AM
Seeing Ridley moving around with good animations make me feel good inside.

Of course, I'm more than willing to assist with making Ridley fleshed out.
In which way you could assist me?

Quote from: BaganSmashBros on September 23, 2014, 11:36:43 AM
Sure. It would make it look better i guess.In which way you could assist me?
if you want send me ridley files and i will mess around with reff for his fireball and maybe fix the glithces you cant fix just detail them on the pm
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 23, 2014, 11:42:40 AM
if you want send me ridley files and i will mess around with reff for his fireball and maybe fix the glithces you cant fix just detail them on the pm
Done. Was you talking about that fire that surrounds Meta Ridley's giant fireball? And is it possible to make both this and small fireballs explode insead of going through enemy or just disappearing?

I'm no good at PSAs but I'm very experienced with animating in BrawlBox, so I can assist with making animations and cleaning up others.

September 23, 2014, 12:04:38 PM #28 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 12:11:12 PM by BaganSmashBros
Quote from: Angelglory on September 23, 2014, 12:00:26 PM
I'm no good at PSAs but I'm very experienced with animating in BrawlBox, so I can assist with making animations and cleaning up others.
Well, then could you make few animations i need? Both misc and attack animations. I will credit you for your help.

sended a surprise to beganSmashBros its up to him to show it or not :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.