Need help fixing lighting on one of my stages

Started by Raikaze0, April 14, 2010, 09:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Here V1 of my texture edit is the one I need help with. Link http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5663.0 Can someone help me fix the lightning of the ocean. It has something to do with the scene data.


scene: lights, UV points etc

replace your scenedata[0] with stage building scenedata[0] and this fix

i think what my friend is trying to say is.. you export the scene data from another stage that looks similar to what you want, then you replace it with the one in your stage.

right click on scenedata[0]
export it
then replace the one in your stage.

easy as pie! however, if your looking for some kind of ocean ambience, i wouldnt know what to use XD

[white]

All I wanna change is the ocean part I like the lighting If I remove it the lightning the stage wont have the crystal like effect.

hmmm.. not really sure then, it might be in a pallette file somewhere.. but i really dont know :(

oh well, i tried! XD

[white]

You must understand what kind of pallets you should use to exports.