How do I get Rebooter for Gecko 1.9.3.1 after downloading that program?

Started by smashdude, April 14, 2010, 10:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It does not give me the launch rebooter for granted. All it gives me is "launch game, config, about, exit". Can someone please help me here. Do I need bootmii2, code, code manager? If so how do I get those? How in the world am I supposed to get rebooter so I can remove copy flags to allow Brawl to save to an SD card?


Yes I NEED it to remove copy flags so I can save Brawl to my SD card in case a disaster occurs. Please help me. Savegame Manager keeps telling me my Wii cannot save but this is an alternative way. Where is the rebooter? How do I get it?


That is what I already HAVE. I downloaded it on HBB. Now how do i get the rebooter to show up?

if you have that version then it has a reboter built in...just go to the system menu



I still do not see it. Do you mean System Menu as the Wii Menu Screen?

yeah....other than that....if that doesnt work download an older version



I have but then the rebooter has an immediate error message. Ok I GOT the rebooer for 1.9.3.1 BUT it only appears after activating my codes via Brawl updatifier (it won't show up if I just go to Gecko first) but then it gives me this hooking error. Which hooker should I use? Can I change hooker's under config? Does the rebooter delete all of my Brawl data? I want to remove copy flags and click YES then launch rebooter and then copy my Brawl data to an SD card on the data management menu screen.


By rebooting it is safe? Which hooker is the best to config with? Does my above reply also have the same issue as yours? Does rebooter show up for you if you just go to Gecko from the Get-Ck-Go (ROFL) or do you have to activate it by going to brawl updatifier first then clicking on launch Gecko? Does this create a problem for rebooting anything? All I want is this rebooter to load so I can remove copy flags (does that effect erasing my data?), Someone told me by selecting yes on remove copy flags that it will allow me to copy my Brawl and MKW data from the Wii to the SD card tab on the data managment section.

the version of "Get-Ck-Go" i have is an older version with the rebooting with hooks config right on the main screen..the older version (with hooks) allowed me to go back to the wii system menu to get the codes...and apparently thats all you want to do soooo



I'm still a bit confused. You used the old Gecko 1.8 version probably, removed copy flags, launched rebooter and then went back to Wii System Menu to get what codes? To copy your Brawl data to the SD card on the data management menu? Do I need to import a code onto Gecko after I reboot it? Or should I just reboot it and then go to system menu and copy the game to the SD card via data management?

ok your confusing me now....answer these questions..then i can help you

1. do you have cheats for brawl on your SD card already?
2. are you trying to use the disc to put the codes in?
3. what cheats are you using?
4. what version of Gecko are you using?
5. why do you need to remove copy flags?

answer these very simply...



1. Yes

2. Yes

3. UPDATIFIER ONLY

4. 1.9.3.1

5. Because someone said that if I remove copy flags and click yes then I can copy my Brawl data to my SD card expilictly on the Data Management section.

Does this all make sense?