How do I get Rebooter for Gecko 1.9.3.1 after downloading that program?

Started by smashdude, April 14, 2010, 10:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Also for cIOS 249 what am I supposed to do after downloading the rev 5.1 and sticking it into my apps and root files? Here is the link (scroll down to the bottom once you click on it and download rev 5.1). This is supposed to enable savegame manager to load and I do not know where to put the files and all of that sort.  http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CIOS_Patchmii_Installer


Also someone said I needed to Trucha bug using TBR or DOPIos Mod in order to get the Gecko 1.9.3.1 rebooter to load but I do not know how to do that! Why must this be so complicated?


Which do I download? There are a few options on there. Just tell me the link that download and how to organize it once I download it and where to store it on my SD card.

And I do not know Spanish and this download page for WAD manager is all in Spanish. http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko/wad-manager-v15-con-soporte-para-emulador-nand. Just PLEASE leave a link here for the real downloads in English and explain what I am supposed to do with the folders/files after the download is finished.

ok...click on the link i gave yyou....open the spoilers by clicking (show)

download those and read the guide that it comes with and it will tell you what to do




Also this is soft-modding the Wii. What do I do after I download either one? And which one do I download since there is 2? And where do I put them and extract and delete what on my SD card? I have never used a computer like this before ever.

download both...

spoiler 1 is the guide you will use that will tell you step by step on what to do

spoiler 2 is all the files that you need that will be used as you read the guide...now...for future reference...when you softmod your wii...do you use the twilight hack or the bannerbomb?



bannerbomb. should I delete all of my files now? Or just download that soft-mod?

you have a hacked wii...there is no need to download bannerbomb....there is also no need to delete all your files...just download the 2 spoilers on that website and do what it tells you to....




First link would not download because I did not know the pasword. Try it for yourself please. I am stuck with this step.