Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oookaaay. I going to try to get a better internet connection now (you know, searching in google XD).

Google is teh best.
But they got to get rid of Google +

DuckDuckgo is your friend.

March 02, 2015, 03:20:03 AM #153 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 03:22:24 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
This.... is a CSP Thread...
Not a Model request thread.
Please leave my thread, right now.
And no one is going to make your Stupid Character.
No.
One.
Cares.
About hacking Brawl, anymore.
Especially not for stupid trolls like you.
Now piss off.

PLs forgive me! I'm new here, and don't know how to make characters!
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

An 11 year old child should never be on the net unsupervised...
Alright. Model hacking usually takes alot of effort.
Takes Vertexing, Posing, other Things, then matching bones or what not.
I don't know the whole proceedure.

Perhaps if you tried adding in more detail, making it look presentable.
Perhaps it would be a bit easier to model hack.

dude, you shouldnt be so angry with this kid, he surely dont know what he's doing
but I dont judge you, afterall he has been requesting something tons of times with no result too, so I guess its venting you out too

I don't like being mad and I felt I would tell him about Models.
As calmly as possible.
I was venting, but I tried to keep it as safe as possible.

I see, well, if I never took your request dont take it personal, but try to place yourself in the importer's place: I, personally, barely have a chance to do an import now adays (school stuff and that), and when I do, I get in thinking about something I WANT to do, if I took requests (as any other importer around), I wouldnt have time to do what I really want to do
I just want to stay calm that you understand why

Indeed.
I got someone else to do it, anyway.
And I already made recolors and CSP's.
But I wonder if you'd let me upload them.
So since you're asking.
Can I upload them?
I'll collab you and give the importer credit for doing so.

March 04, 2015, 11:41:07 AM #160 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:51:47 AM by ZeusLink
Sorry to get involved, but I need help making a CSP for Twilight Princess Link. I'm only 12, but have a LOT of experience in PSA making.

Right Here:

I'll be in charge of recolors. Thanks!

Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

March 04, 2015, 01:04:48 PM #161 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:19:29 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
I'll see what I can do.~

Post Merge: March 04, 2015, 01:19:29 PM

How's this?

Twilght Princess Link.

Thank you for forgiving me! sorry for making you go bonkers! Umm, I actually don't care about the model, and i know i should not depend on others, but i just want those csps made into proper characters. Sorry for disturbing you, and you, the one who understood me, thanks for making me understand what i was up to! ;D BUt i seriously need help in texture hacking.
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on March 04, 2015, 05:00:05 AM
Indeed.
I got someone else to do it, anyway.
And I already made recolors and CSP's.
But I wonder if you'd let me upload them.
So since you're asking.
Can I upload them?
I'll collab you and give the importer credit for doing so.
no need to collab me or ask my permission, afterall I just imported it, I didnt make the model itself lol

March 04, 2015, 11:24:52 PM #164 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:28:26 PM by ZeusLink
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on March 04, 2015, 01:04:48 PM
I'll see what I can do.~

Post Merge: March 04, 2015, 01:19:29 PM

How's this?

Twilght Princess Link.
Awesome. Thanks man, even Link himself is impressed. You sir are truly an artist. I'll let you know when I have recolors for this. If I use it, I will not forget to collab you. I even made a base CSS for people to make a custom CSS for any character.  



This took about a minute. I'll soon put a download link for the base. :)
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy