Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:48:34 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS~!
Send ur [censored] my way, pl0x

If you have a Special CSS name or CSP name you want to be made, as such,
Zelda in Triforce, cuz she's a Hylian:


Or perhaps, you require a Super Sonic CSP portraite that looks cool:


Or maybe CSS portraite, because YoLo.


Just send a request and I shall do it within a timely manner.
Within 24 hours, you shall recieve a new portrite.

Rules being, send me a picture to CSPerize and have pathience.
I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart and because I wish to attribute more to this site.
I know it can be so much better than what it is. People should start doing requests again, I know it's time consuming, but we have alot of people who want to see a dream Character come to life.

Looks interesting XD

I have a few actually if you don't mind




Just make them like brawl's please & thank you ;D


Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

October 04, 2014, 10:18:46 PM #2 Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:20:10 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Hm... they already look CSPerized. o_O
I mean, I need pictures.

For instance
turns into

Pictures to turn into CSP's.

I don't care for Brawl's CSP's.
They're all ugly, anyway.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 04, 2014, 10:18:46 PM
Hm... they already look CSPerized. o_O
I mean, I need pictures.

For instance
turns into

Pictures to turn into CSP's.

I don't care for Brawl's CSP's.
They're all ugly, anyway.

XD I meant give them their CSS picture. By "make them like brawl" I meant with the light blue background XD
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

OH! Why didn't you SAY so?
Gimmie a second.
Random:
Dark Pit:
Dark Knight:
Toon Zelda:

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 05, 2014, 01:22:40 AM
OH! Why didn't you SAY so?
Gimmie a second.
Random:
Dark Pit:
Dark Knight:
Toon Zelda:

My bad :P

Thank you kindly but don't expect to see the last of me......
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I hope not.
The boredom is high.

I require more. MORE! #GREEDY[censored]

October 05, 2014, 10:50:27 AM #7 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 10:51:59 AM by BaganSmashBros
My request:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/VN6ei8w2ba/Ridley_images.html
They are all too big (lol) for me to just upload there as separate images. I need CSS and CSP made out of them. Maybe even stocks. CSS icon name should not...um...obscure...forgot that word...icon itself. At least not too much. Original mages are at least 1000X600, so, it may not be easy to make those.

October 05, 2014, 01:09:35 PM #8 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 01:36:23 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
It'll be done in a few.

And for future reference, please don't use something that requires I wait to download, please?

Post Merge: October 05, 2014, 01:36:22 PM

CSP's:


Names:


CSS:

Thanks, but why is CSS using other model? And CSP looks different compared to each other with white color being transparent one too.

Well,
I wasn't expecting to do multiple recolors in one go, for starters.
The mouth of your picture would of been completely pixelated to get it to work with the 80 x 56 CSS picture, had I used it for the CSS.

I apologize if you don't like it.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 05, 2014, 01:45:36 PM
Well,
I wasn't expecting to do multiple recolors in one go, for starters.
The mouth of your picture would of been completely pixelated to get it to work with the 80 x 56 CSS picture, had I used it for the CSS.

I apologize if you don't like it.
Then its ok if you were not prepared for that or had problems with it. I will try to do that by myself then.

Well...
Everyone has a few thorns every now and then...
Got over some boredom, so there's that...

Wow, thanks for the super sonic CSP, It's very cool!

Want a Super Sonic name and CSS?