Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 27, 2016, 02:56:50 AM #210 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:02:11 AM by SubZero2
Thanks but i would've liked it if they weren't scaled like that.
retired

Quote from: SubZero2 on February 27, 2016, 02:56:50 AM
Thanks but i would've liked it if they weren't scaled like that.

They were a bit large.
Had to re-size them and re-transparent them.
While keeping them in good quality.
You won't get that great of quality elsewhere in the time I did it.

Good luck, and Brawl On.

Hey It's me again and boy have I got a request. I would very much appreciate the smash 4 css icons but with a Project M Background, a Somari CSP and BP, Bass.exe csp, and slenderman.
This is a pretty hefty request so take your time, I appreciate it. Thanks
#WTFW

As asked, before. Can you send me the images you want sent to me?
I'm all for it.

Here are some smash 4 css icons, the other ones are somewhere on kcmm in separate hacks i think , tell me if you have the rest or need me to find them.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8510019/Smash-Wii-U-CSPs---Stuff.zip.html

here's bass.exe

http://ultimatemaverickx.deviantart.com/art/Bass-EXE-Official-Style-390172428

heres slendy
https://a.wattpad.com/cover/13221743-368-k691742.jpg

here's somari: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/trollpasta/images/6/62/Somari_mario_and_sonic_fusion_by_kth33-d5xv3kj.png/revision/latest?cb=20141116135246

I also would like a BP of the Sonic.exe CSP you posted earlier in this thread

I know im'm adding stuff sorry about that but I also would appreciate a megaman.exe CSP and BP
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f3/02/72/f30272857e8f73e0db25aa988d49ec5d.jpg


Thanks so much
#WTFW

CSP's
Bass.exe Slender Man Somari Megaman.Exe

BP's
Megman.EXE Sonic.EXE

Icons... I have my own variation. Though not all of them. A bit lazy to do them all. Maybe in the future.
http://imgur.com/a/YIAbn

It's ok, Thanks though for the csps's really needed those
#WTFW

If you need anything else, just ask. Sorry for the bad quality. It was good when I first did it.

February 28, 2016, 10:14:38 PM #218 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:15:49 PM by DaffierCobra
It's k, I also need a CSP and BP for this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByisNTmNJKafVk9VZXNneHBHUmM/view?usp=sharing

It's a super horror mario model here's the original art the model was based off of if you need it
http://shadow-shana.deviantart.com/art/Super-Horror-Mario-267993783

Post Merge: February 28, 2016, 10:15:49 PM

It's k, I also need a CSP and BP for this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByisNTmNJKafVk9VZXNneHBHUmM/view?usp=sharing

It's a super horror mario model here's the original art the model was based off of if you need it
http://shadow-shana.deviantart.com/art/Super-Horror-Mario-267993783
#WTFW

I'll do the battle portaits in a few.

I tried to keep the text so it would look legit.

March 01, 2016, 12:59:09 AM #220 Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 01:16:05 AM by DaffierCobra
Hey dude I need a CSP for BEN here's an image: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/creepypasta-the-fighters/images/0/05/Ben_Drowned.png/revision/latest?cb=20140727175421

as always thanks

last minute edit: I also need a shadow Project M css icon, Thanks
#WTFW

I have two Ben Drowned CSP's already. Yours is way too used.

Want it authentic, like your other Horror ones. Which is a good idea. I may do that, myself.
Add a Horror one. Also, Shadow CSS... as in Shadow the HEDGEHOG? Or some other Shadow?

Shadow the hedgehog, and those ben CSPs look amazing, thanks so much
#WTFW

http://imgur.com/a/fW8Rl
Because I like you. My personal CSS Icons.