[LOCKED] (Old thread) Project M D.I.Y. (A Project M + BrawlEx Template)

Started by TheGamerKidTy, October 05, 2014, 12:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do you think I should add Beta versions of Project M D.I.Y. that includes the beta build of BrawlEx?

Yes
No
I don't care
Quote from: TheGamerKidTy on December 07, 2014, 12:27:14 AM
Yes, I noticed that as well. I'm not sure if the file is actually needed, though.

I'll add the files in 2.0, but I can't develop the new version until my friend jasgx from the Smashboards finishes his PM 3.5 codes.

i don't think the core codes changed. only thing we really have to figure out are the masquerade  codes for each character. which i'm pretty sure those are mostly the same just with a few bytes that are different. i will take a look later and see.

Quote from: Sirkura on December 08, 2014, 04:04:15 AM
i don't think the core codes changed. only thing we really have to figure out are the masquerade  codes for each character. which i'm pretty sure those are mostly the same just with a few bytes that are different. i will take a look later and see.


I tried my old codes with no success. I'm not sure how to decrypt codes, so if you could give me some updated codes that would be great!

Quote from: TheGamerKidTy on December 09, 2014, 12:41:24 PM
I tried my old codes with no success. I'm not sure how to decrypt codes, so if you could give me some updated codes that would be great!
i don't know how many i can decrypt but what will be stopping you will be masqurade. each extra costume slot has i think 3 different codes we need to find. and every character has at least one new one now. i'll post the codes i know first and we can review from there.

PM Clone engine
(not sure these changed much)

Usage Storage Engine [Dantarion]
060AF160 0000000C
3C808058 38000012
388457F0 00000000
060AF180 0000000C
3C608058 54A0083C
386357F0 00000000
065857F0 00000024
04030F0D 110E120E
1D1B1F1B 211B1E1B
201B221B 2C0B321D
331C3413 3522360B
37203800 00000000

Clone Engine Data Saving Fix [ds22]
04952AEC 2C03003A
04952B2C 2C03003A
06B2DD54 00000018
321D1021 331C204B
3413162D 3522295B
360B0B17 37202555

Result Names [ds22]
0459E03C 526F7900
044564A4 4D657774
044564A8 776F0000
044564AC 00000000
044564B0 00000000
044564B4 00000000

Clone Engine Main Code
04AD8A7C 0000013E
04AD7EDC 80585820
04AD813C 8058582F
06AD8578 00000010
00000027 FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
80000000 80B0B5F8
80000001 80B0BAC8
8A003801 00000000
04AD8A78 0000013C
04AD7ED8 8058583A
04AD8138 8058584F
06AD8588 00000010
00000026 FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
80000000 80B0B630
80000001 80B0BA90
8A003801 00000000
06585820 00000098
726F792F 46697452
6F792E70 61630066
745F726F 792E7265
6C006D65 7774776F
2F466974 4D657774
776F2E70 61630066
745F6D65 7774776F
2E72656C 00546865
2F436C6F 6E652F45
6E67696E 652E6861
735F6265 656E2E6D
61646500 62792F44
616E7461 72696F6E
2F616E64 2E647332
3200616E 642F6973
5F6F662E 6578636C
75736976 65007573
652F6F66 5F746865
2E504D42 52000000

Mewtwo Fixes [Dantarion, ds22]
C2853FA4 00000003
90020000 1C04000C
7C63002E 80020000
60000000 00000000
C2853F44 00000003
90020000 1C04000C
7C63002E 80020000
60000000 00000000
C2853F7C 00000003
90020000 1C04000C
7C63002E 80020000
60000000 00000000
04914AB4 60000000
04AA95A8 2C1E0005
04AA95B4 4182000C
C2AA95B8 00000004
2C1E0021 40820008
3C600022 2C1E0026
40820008 3C60008F
60000000 00000000
C2AA9D60 00000003
2C030026 4082000C
38C00024 48000008
38C0001F 00000000
06AA9D64 00000014
81970000 7EE4BB78
38610068 38A00003
818C0098 00000000
C2AA9D98 00000003
2C060024 4082000C
38C00024 48000008
38C00035 00000000
C2AAA768 00000003
2C030026 4082000C
38C00024 48000008
38C0001F 00000000
06AAA76C 00000014
819B0000 7F64DB78
38610014 38A00003
818C0098 00000000
C2AAA7A0 00000003
2C060024 4082000C
38C0003D 48000008
38C00035 00000000

Result Camera Fixes [ds22]
06B29ADC 00000034
41000000 40900000
41200000 00000032
3F800000 40E00000
40C00000 40C00000
00000033 3F866666
40C00000 40C00000
40400000 00000000

Cosmetic Stuff [ds22]
04455890 0000202A
04455918 270132FF
0445591C 0E000000
04455920 0000201D
044559AC 07000000

Clone CSS Slots
06585DD0 00000010
32FF1D24 00000009
805860F0 00000000
06585DE0 00000010
33FF1C1B 000019C0
80586100 00000000
0045588B 00000033

Clone Costumes [ds22]
065860F0 00000010
02000302 00010103
07040905 0C000000
06586100 00000010
02000302 00010103
07040805 09060C00

Clone Victory Music [ds22]
80000000 804088C0
80000001 80585EF0
8A00CC01 00000000
040E6B4C 3C608058
040E6B54 38635EF0
040E6B58 3800001C
04408988 0000284D
06585FBC 00000014
00002844 0000284D
00002844 0000284D
00002844 00000000

Clone Result Name SFX [ds22]
80000000 80408A44
80000001 80585FF0
8A00CC01 00000000
040EB22C 3C608058
040EB234 38635FF0
040EB230 3800001B
04408B0C 0000201D
065860BC 00000010
0000202A 00001FDE
00001FDE 817983A0

Roy & M2 Kirby Hat Data [ds22]
06585AC4 00000018
6B697262 792F4669
744B6972 62794D65
7774776F 2E706163
06585AE0 00000018
6B697262 792F4669
744B6972 6279526F
792E7061 63000000
04AD7FB4 80585AC4
04AD7FB8 80585AE0
04AD8B54 00000036
04AD8B58 0000003A
04AD801C 00010102

Roy Hat Float Fix [dantarion]
C2A1A5B0 00000004
2C060027 40820008
38C00011 2C060026
40820008 38C00021
1C0400DC 00000000

Clone Classic & All-Star Result Data [ds22, Dantarion]
040791F0 80630194
046C0C74 389F0034
046C0CE4 389F0034
046C0D38 389F0034
046C0D70 389F0034
046C11B4 389F05D0
046C1224 389F05D0
046C1278 389F05D0
046C12B0 389F05D0


Cosmetics (this will probably be your biggest hurdle)
Cosmetic Stuff

Unrestricted Pause Camera
040A7D60 4E800020
04109D88 38800001

Unrestricted Replay Camera
0409E934 60000000
0409E93C 60000000
0409E9AC FC201890
0409E9B8 FC600090
0409E9BC FC000890
0409E9C8 FC001890

SFX Survival -> Choose Your Character [Standardtoaster]
04683998 38802046
0468E590 38802046

No Audience SFX on Stage Selection [Standardtoaster]
046B46BC 60000000
046B53A4 60000000

Lagless Character Selection [Magus]
0469D424 FC000040

No Swoosh SFX on Character Selection [standardtoaster]
0468AE3C 60000000
0468D18C 3880FFFF

Random has Announcer Call [standardtoaster]
0468AFC0 60000000
04455980 00001EEC
C20AF898 00000003
2C1D0029 4082000C
3C608045 60635978
80630008 00000000

SFX Fade Fix [ds22]
C21C7574 00000003
2C1A25D2 41800008
38000005 901F0000
60000000 00000000

Menu Camera Rotation Modifier [Magus]
045A2034 41C00000

Menu Scroll Speeds Modifier [Magus]
065A2240 00000008
00000E01 041402FF

Name Scroll Transition Modifier [Magus]
066A1ED8 00000008
3F000000 40600000
066A1EEC 00000008
40B00000 41080000

Reverse Name Sort [Dantarion]
0469F600 7C002051

Reset Tag when Unplugged [standardtoaster]
C2695264 00000002
901C01C8 807C01E4
60000000 00000000

Japanese character support in name maker [Dantarion, standardtoaster]
06674534 00000010
389C0000 38A00014
4B98FDFD 38000005
0667B790 00000018
00000002 00000004
00000000 00000001
00000003 00000000

Allow disabled names [standardtoaster]
0469B82C 4800000C
046781E4 60000000

Existing Tag Usage [standardtoaster]
0469B868 7C731B78

CSS Cursor Speed [Dantarion]
046A1014 3F800000

3D Characters on Hanenbow [Magus]
046CF700 48000014

Wario Costume Switch [ds22]
04455334 02060007
04455338 070A0308
0445533C 090B0109
04455340 05000001
04455344 01030302
04455348 02050804
04AD8098 00000000

DR. Mario Costumes [ds22]
04455460 80586150
06586150 00000018
00000906 01030302
08050907 080B0008
0309010A 0C000000

Giga Bowser Costume Flags [ds22]
0484CD48 381FFFCF

Marth Blue Team Modifier [ds22]
044552F4 01000001
044552FC 09050503

Masquerade Costume Flags [ds22]
06AD817C 0000001C
1FFF1FFF 1FFF303F
1FFF103F 1FFF1FFF
1FFF103F 1FFF3FFF
3FFF103F 00000000
04AD81A0 10021FFF
06AD81A8 00000028
1FFF103F 103F1FFF
1FFF307D 1FFF1FFF
1FFF1FFF 107D1FFF
103F1FFF 103F1FFF
1FFF103F 107B1FFF
04AD81D0 0000103F
04AD81D4 1FFF103F
04AD81DC 1FFF0000

Masquerade Costumes (1/3) [ds22]
04455480 80586170
044554B0 80586184
044554D0 8058619C
044554E0 805861B4
04455530 805861C4
04455590 805861D8
04455660 80586220
04455690 80586130
04455620 805861F0
04455630 80586200
04455640 80586210

Masquerade Costumes (2/3) [ds22]
04455204 06060C00
04455280 08070C00
044552A0 07070C00
044552B0 0A070C00
0445535C 08060C00
0445537C 0A060C00
0445538C 08060C00
04455408 08070C00
04455424 09070C00
04455434 07060C00

Masquerade Costumes (3/3) [ds22]
06586130 00000010
06000001 09040103
03020705 08060C00
06586170 00000014
03000001 01030905
02060804 03070008
01090C00 00000000
06586184 00000018
03000001 01030204
06050506 07070808
09090A0A 0C000000
0658619C 00000018
07000804 00010302
01030905 08060007
03080109 0C000000
065861B4 00000010
02000001 03020103
02040705 0C000000
065861C4 00000014
06000A05 00010103
03020904 07070806
0C000000 00000000
065861D8 00000018
09000A05 01030001
03020804 07060007
03080109 0C000000
065861F0 00000010
00000201 01030302
07040805 0C000000
06586200 00000010
01000302 00010203
07040805 0C000000
06586210 00000010
02000001 03020103
07040805 0C000000
06586220 00000010
01000001 05040905
03020706 0C000000

Alt Color Engine 1.1 [Dantarion]
C26849A4 00000004
38A00000 41820014
3FA0901C 63BD4580
7CA3E8AE 7C7D1B78
60000000 00000000
C269751C 00000004
38A00000 41820014
3FE0901C 63FF4580
7CA3F8AE 7C7F1B78
60000000 00000000
046998D4 60000000
04699C18 60000000
046974F0 60000000
04684978 60000000
046974F8 4800001C
04684984 48000018

DDD Result Name Modifier [ds22]
064564D0 0000000C
44656465 64650000
00000000 00000000

ZSS Jumbo Screen Name Fix [ds22]
04985F44 3AE00017
0498652C 3BC00017

CSS Selections Preserved in VS Mode [Magus]
046DCA90 4800003C

CSS Fixes for Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek v2.1 [spunit262]
04693D50 38800004
06693D6C 00000008
38000000 3880000F
046900E8 60000000
04697F58 60000000
04697EEC 60000000

CSS Fixes for Giga and Company v2 [spunit262]
C2684940 00000002
9BB400B8 57BD06BE
2C1D001B 00000000
040AF8D4 546025B6
040AF964 546025B6
040AF830 546025B6
040AF528 546025B6
040AF880 546025B6
040AF848 546025B6

Giga & Sopo don't wreck My Music [spunit262]
C2815524 00000006
7C641B78 2C030011
4182000C 2C030012
40A20008 38600010
2C03002C 40A20008
3860000C 4E800020
60000000 00000000

Custom CSS v3 [spunit262]
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 0000002A
1500090D 0C05011A
0A250713 100E0F02
24142E20 08232B2C
2A030419 0B170616
1F21112D 18221226
27290000 00000000

CSS ASM
C20AF810 00000003
546025B6 2C030040
4081000C 7C030378
38030001 00000000

Move CSS Slots [ds22,dantarion]
80000000 80455458
80000001 80585B00
8A028001 00000000
040AF258 3C808058
040AF260 38845B00
040AF31C 3C808058
040AF324 38845B00
040AF520 3CC08058
040AF530 38C65B00
040AF708 3C808058
040AF710 38845B00
040AF80C 3C808058
040AF814 38845B00
040AF82C 3C808058
040AF834 38845B00
040AF844 3C808058
040AF84C 38845B00
040AF874 3CA08058
040AF87C 38A55B00
040AF8D0 3C808058
040AF8D8 38845B00
040AF91C 3CA08058
040AF924 38A55B00
040AF93C 3CA08058
040AF944 38A55B00
040AF960 3CA08058
040AF968 38A55B00
040AF9C4 3C808058
040AF9CC 38845B00
040AF70C 38000007

Custom Random v1 [spunit262]
06685824 0000000C
3C608068 7C630214
88630E80 00000000
046857F0 3AE00029
06680E80 00000029
1500090D 0C05011A
0A250713 100E0F02
24142E20 08232B2C
2A030419 0B170616
1F21112D 18221226
27000000 00000000

Hold Shield for Giga or Sopo [ds22]
C26847BC 00000002
2C030010 41820008
2C03000C 00000000
C268482C 00000003
2C1D0010 4082000C
3BA00037 48000008
3BA00038 00000000

Independent Pokemon CSS Slots
06585D80 00000020
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF 00000000
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF 00000000
06585DA0 00000010
1EFF1B1C 000019C7
805861F0 80000000
06585DB0 00000010
20FF1B1D 000019C9
80586200 80000000
06585DC0 00000010
22FF1B1E 000019C6
80586210 80000000

Giga & Sopo CSS slots + CSS HRC Fix [ds22]
06585E70 00000010
11FF0E0F 000019B5
804552E4 00000000
044557C8 0F011011
04AD836C 0000000F
06585E80 00000010
2C0C0B0B 000019BD
804552A4 80000000

Independent Pokemon Engine +no wreck My Music v2 [spunit262]
06407BD0 0000000E
04030F0D 1E1B1F1B
201B211B 221B0000

Unload PT Data [ds22]
06AD8428 00000060
0000001D 0000001E
0000001F 0000001C
0000001D FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
0000001E 0000001F
0000001D 0000001C
0000001E FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
0000001F 0000001D
0000001E 0000001C
0000001F FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF

SSS Cursor Boundaries [Magus]
046B91F8 41F80000
046B91FC C1F80000
046B9200 41B80000
046B9204 C1BC0000
-Right: 31, Left: -31, Top: 23, Bottom: -23.5

Default SSS Cursor Position [standardtoaster, SOJ]
046B901C 3E800000
046B9020 C193999A

Custom Stage Select Screen [Spunit, Phantom Wings, SOJ]
046B8F5C 7C802378
046B8F64 7C6300AE
040AF618 5460083C
040AF68C 38840002
040AF6AC 5463083C
040AF6C0 88030001
040AF6E8 3860FFFF
040AF59C 3860000C
060B91C8 00000018
BFA10014 7CDF3378
7CBE2B78 7C7D1B78
2D05FFFF 418A0014
006B929C 00000015
066B99D8 00000015
040D140A 0307160C
0E28151C 1E172000
0F011A23 18000000
006B92A4 00000015
066B9A58 00000015
24051208 1B110B1D
21192213 26022B06
10091F25 27000000
06407AAC 00000058
01010202 03030404
05050606 07070808
0909330A 0B0B0C0C
0D0D0E0E 130F1410
15111612 17131814
19151C16 1D171E18
1F19201A 211B221C
231D241E 251F2932
2A332B34 2C352D36
2F373038 3139323A
2E3B0064 0707373C

All Music Available without Unlocking [Magus]
0404FA64 3800FFFF

Locked Stage Music Fix [Magus]
0404FAE4 38000FFF

More Rules & Random Stage Switch are Selectable without Unlocking [Magus]
0404E818 38600001
0404E83C 38600001

All Stages Selectable on Random Stage Switch without Unlocking [Magus]
046AB860 38000FFF
046AB8DC 38000FFF

SD Root=/projectm/
06406920 0000000B
2f70726f 6a656374
6d2f0000 00000000

Remove "RSBX" from SD Path
0403A430 9805FFFF
0403A43C 60000000
0403A8E0 9805FFFF
0403A8EC 60000000
0403AF40 9805FFFF
0403AF4C 60000000
0403B960 9805FFFF
0403B96C 60000000
0403BDDC 9805FFFF
0403BDE8 60000000
0403CB1C 9805FFFF
0403CB28 60000000

FPC 3.5.1 for /projectm/ [Phantom Wings, mod by Dantarion]
E0000000 80008000
225664EC 00000000
0401BFE0 4858BE20
065A7E00 00000070
38A00067 38810020
3CE0805A 60E37C0C
4BE52531 38A0007F
3883FFF5 38610020
4BE52521 38A00068
60E47C0C 38610020
9421FF80 BC410008
38610088 4BA74DB9
7C7C1B78 2C030000
4082000C 38210080
4800001C B8410008
38210080 4BE524E5
38610008 4BA742E1
7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
040223E0 48585BC0
065A7FA0 00000028
80010044 3C608001
6063581C 7C001800
4082000C 7FDDC850
3BDEFFE0 93DB0008
4BA7A424 00000000
0401CD0C 4858B1F4
065A7F00 00000038
2C030000 4182000C
4BA7DD51 4BA74E04
80780008 2C030000
41820014 8118000C
7C634214 7C7B1850
48000008 8078000C
4BA74DE0 00000000
043EE9D8 48000014
043EEBD4 48000014
043D8B9C 48000018
043E9B4C 38600000
043E9D38 38600000
043D8C80 60000000
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7C00
8A000A01 00000000
065A7C0A 00000002
70660000 00000000
80000001 805A7B00
8A000A01 00000000
065A7B0A 00000009
70662F73 6F756E64
2F000000 00000000
041C6CE0 483E0D20
065A7A00 00000028
9421FF80 BC410008
3C60805A 60637B13
4BE52931 B8410008
38210080 4BE52995
4BC1F2C4 00000000
065A7900 00000078
9421FF80 7C0802A6
9001000C BC810010
9421FF00 7C872378
54B2BA7E 7CD33378
38800000 9081000C
90810010 90610014
90810018 3880FFFF
9081001C 38610020
90610008 7CE43B78
38A00080 4BE529F5
38610008 4BA752A1
60000000 80210000
B8810010 8001000C
7C0803A6 80210000
4E800020 00000000
043E399C 481C3F04
065A78A0 00000010
80BC0020 7CA59214
3A400000 4BE3C0F4
043DBAEC 481CBDE4
065A78D0 00000018
800302A4 2C130000
41820008 7E609B78
3A600000 4BE3420C
041CDF7C 483D9884
065A7800 00000098
818C0014 9421FF80
BC410008 3D009034
61089D94 7C034000
4082003C 7C882378
3C60804D 60630000
3C80805A 60847B00
7CC53378 38C04200
80E40080 2C070000
40820014 60000000
480000B9 2C030000
41820010 B8410008
80210000 4BC26724
70A501FF 3868FFFF
3C80804C 6084FFFF
7C842A14 38A04001
38A5FFFF 8C040001
9C030001 2C050000
4082FFF0 B8410008
80210000 4BC2670C
141CCF90 483DA770
065A7700 00000048
9421FF80 BC410008
7FE3FB78 3C80805A
60847B00 38A00000
38C04000 480001E5
90640080 807F0008
907A0014 907A005C
907A0074 B8410008
80210000 807F0000
4BC25854 00000000
E0000000 80008000

pfmenu2 fixes (sc_title and mu_menumain) [Dantarion]
066FF9A0 00000014
2F6D656E 75322F73
635F7469 746C652E
70616300 00000000
066FB248 00000017
2F6D656E 75322F6D
755F6D65 6E756D61
696E2E70 61630000

RSBE v1.20 (/projectm/pf/sfx) [InternetExplorer]
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7D18
045A7D00 805A7D18
065A7D18 00000025
2F70726F 6A656374
6D2F7066 2F736678
2F25642E 7361776E
64000000 00000000
045A7D10 919B6600
C21C8370 0000003C
9421FF80 BC610008
3C60805A 60637000
94230008 7C611B78
3B5A0007 3C60805A
60637D00 9343FFE0
38800000 9081000C
90810010 93610014
90810018 3880FFFF
9081001C 38610020
90610008 3C80805A
60847D18 7F45D378
3D80803F 618C89FC
7D8903A6 4E800421
38810020 7F63DB78
38A00000 38C00000
3D80805A 618C7900
7D8903A6 4E800421
2C030000 40820114
3C60805A 60637D00
8081FE90 9083FFD0
7F64DB78 3884FFFD
3CC05257 60C65344
38840004 81240000
7C093000 4082FFF4
7C9B2050 9083FFC0
3D2090E6 61290F10
81290000 7D244B78
7C862378 38C60008
80A4002C 7C842A14
38840008 3CE0805A
60E77D00 8167FFE0
38840008 80A40000
7CA53214 80E50000
7C075800 4082FFEC
7D244B78 80C50024
7CA43214 38A50008
80E50000 38A50008
7F63DB78 38630009
80C50000 7CC43214
38E7FFFF 81430000
91460008 81430004
91460014 81430008
91460018 3863000C
38A50008 2C070000
4181FFD0 3C60805A
60637D00 8083FFD0
80A3FFC0 7C852050
7F66DB78 7CE62A14
89070000 99060000
38C60001 38E70001
3884FFFF 2C040000
4181FFE8 38600000
2C030000 3CA0805A
60A57D00 9065FFF0
3C20805A 60217000
80210008 B8610008
38210080 7D8903A6
4182000C 4E800421
48000008 7CE33B78
60000000 00000000
C21C8658 00000007
3E00805A 62107D00
8230FFF0 2C110000
40820010 7CE33B78
3B200000 41820014
4E800421 3A400001
9250FFF0 60000000
60000000 00000000

SDHC Extension[Bero]
C23CB3D8 00000004
546302D7 41820014
38600001 3C808058
60840300 90640000
2C1D0000 00000000
C23EEE18 00000007
80610014 54630253
41820028 38000009
8061000C 5463C43E
38630001 1CC30400
3C60803E 6063EE58
7C6903A6 4E800420
80A1000C 00000000
C23CB620 00000007
3D608058 616B0300
816B0000 2C0B0000
4182001C 39600001
91610008 3D60803C
616BB410 7D6903A6
4E800420 9421FFC0
60000000 00000000
C23CB4AC 00000003
38C00000 2C160000
41820008 38C00001
60000000 00000000
C23CB5D4 00000009
807C001C 2C030001
806DCE1C 41820034
80030000 90190000
80030004 90190004
80030008 90190008
8003000C 9019000C
3C60803C 6063B5E0
7C6903A6 4E800420
60000000 00000000
043EEA20 48191905
043EEC1C 48191709
06580324 00000028
3F008058 63180300
83180000 2C180000
4182000C 7CB92B78
48000008 7F2531D6
548006FF 4E800020
043EEB6C 481917E1
043EED68 481915E5
0658034C 00000028
3C608058 60630300
80630000 2C030000
4182000C 3B390001
48000008 7F39BA14
4E800020 00000000
043CBA24 481B48E1
043CBD60 481B45A5
06580304 00000020
3EC08058 62D60300
82D60000 2C160000
41820008 7C802378
7C040040 4E800020

Colored Shields [Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80F59A60
14000088 FF3AB700
14000090 FF000000
140000A0 FF000000
140000A8 00000000
4A000000 80F59ED4
14000088 00FFFF00
14000090 0000FF00
140000A0 0080FF00
140000A8 00000000
4A000000 80F5A348
14000088 FAF9E100
14000090 FFFF0000
140000A0 FFFF8000
140000A8 00000000
4A000000 80F5A7BC
14000088 88FCAE00
14000090 00FF0000
140000A0 00C00000
140000A8 00000000


now each costume added should have its data somewhere in that cosmetics list. we need to find the correct format for them and it should be fairly easy to find the rest if we can figure that first part out. i'm pretty sure those are here:

Masquerade Costumes
(1/3) [ds22]
04455480 80586170
044554B0 80586184
044554D0 8058619C
044554E0 805861B4
04455530 805861C4
04455590 805861D8
04455660 80586220
04455690 80586130
04455620 805861F0
04455630 80586200
04455640 80586210

Masquerade Costumes (2/3) [ds22]
04455204 06060C00
04455280 08070C00
044552A0 07070C00
044552B0 0A070C00
0445535C 08060C00
0445537C 0A060C00
0445538C 08060C00
04455408 08070C00
04455424 09070C00
04455434 07060C00

Masquerade Costumes (3/3) [ds22]
06586130 00000010
06000001 09040103
03020705 08060C00
06586170 00000014
03000001 01030905
02060804 03070008
01090C00 00000000
06586184 00000018
03000001 01030204
06050506 07070808
09090A0A 0C000000
0658619C 00000018
07000804 00010302
01030905 08060007
03080109 0C000000
065861B4 00000010
02000001 03020103
02040705 0C000000
065861C4 00000014
06000A05 00010103
03020904 07070806
0C000000 00000000
065861D8 00000018
09000A05 01030001
03020804 07060007
03080109 0C000000
065861F0 00000010
00000201 01030302
07040805 0C000000
06586200 00000010
01000302 00010203
07040805 0C000000
06586210 00000010
02000001 03020103
07040805 0C000000
06586220 00000010
01000001 05040905
03020706 0C000000

its gonna take some time figuring these out alone. then after that we are gonna have to find them in the new GCT. one thing i did notice tho these lines repeat. (marked in green near the bottom, possible headers for each costume?) they all have the same format:

06586ZZZ  000000YY

Z seems to be a pointer to posibly the cosmetic file location? (think BeX how when you manually add extra costumes they are numbered 110, 120 ,130 etc) i am not sure what Y is yet. and the first 2 sets of codes for masquerade start with the same values as well

04455ZZZ XXXXXXXX

UPDATE: December 09, 2014, 07:35:10 PM

Ohh snap this will make it even easier >.> just noticed the codes are set up just like this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66848.0

I'm going to sound REALLY stupid for this, but how would I go about finding the missing codes? I know how to set up the costumes in BrawlEx (which is not fun to do) but how would I go about finding the codes for the other things? I don't have a lot of experience with codes...

Quote from: TheGamerKidTy on December 09, 2014, 08:51:21 PM
I'm going to sound REALLY stupid for this, but how would I go about finding the missing codes? I know how to set up the costumes in BrawlEx (which is not fun to do) but how would I go about finding the codes for the other things? I don't have a lot of experience with codes...

for now i would worry about the last 3 chunks of code. we havent even gotten to the part of parsing the 3.5 GCT. we found the 3/3 code format we need to find how 1/3 and 2/3 work. the only think you can really do is guess. it is going to be a lot of trial and error. would be easy if we could figure out the opening of the first 2 chunks of code so we could decyfer it.

so far i only see this pattern:

1/3
04455ZZZ 80586YYY

2/3
04455ZZZ 0YYY0C00

3/3
06586ZZZ 000000YY

blue values won't really matter you need to look for the green values. easiest way is to use brawlbox (a newer one with a GCT/TXT editor) we might actually have enough information to parse the 3.5 gct now.
basically save all codes as .txt after you load the GCT and use (in note pad) the find command and search for those green numbers. when you find one in that format its part of the code.

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have not been able to work on Project M D.I.Y. recently. I can't work on it until I have the proper GCT codes. I have had a lot of personal stuff going on with Christmas and all. I'm sorry for the delay on the update. But I will get it done as soon as I can!

I just want to thank you all for your support. I never would have dreamed this would be so popular. I'm just so happy people love what I have created. It makes me feel so great to know that I have done something to make so many people happy.

Your friend,
-Ty

Quote from: TheGamerKidTy on December 13, 2014, 07:17:18 PM
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have not been able to work on Project M D.I.Y. recently. I can't work on it until I have the proper GCT codes. I have had a lot of personal stuff going on with Christmas and all. I'm sorry for the delay on the update. But I will get it done as soon as I can!

I just want to thank you all for your support. I never would have dreamed this would be so popular. I'm just so happy people love what I have created. It makes me feel so great to know that I have done something to make so many people happy.

Your friend,
-Ty

chin up we are actually pretty close.  not much will need to be changed from the first version to v2.  it would be faster but the PMBR is being most uncooperative. honestly this is why i dislike the PM mod. the crew just always seems so arrogant, it turns me away. not all are like that obviously. but a lot are. maybe i'll pm ds22 directly for help. since we are dealing with his codes anyway. if all else fails i will personally parse the codes myself. its not hard but it may take some time. i'm pretty busy with the holidays at my store.

Hey man, this is SmashAmass; one of the main directors of Unbound 0.3! I appreciate what you've done here, and am glad you gave proper accreditation to jasgx for his efforts in the GCT code department! I believe that we have already sent you a group request to join the team, but that's more of a precaution to be certain we've received your attention. Just to be clear, and this has probably been answered before but this is more specific, what changes to the engine have been implemented in your build? Does it mechanically have any differences to Unbound, or is it simply a clean slate based off our codebank? If there are any significant changes, perhaps we could use your engine to build upon our engine and potentially fix any lingering issues! These are the current issues at hand:
*L-cancelling has no buffer on clones
*Kirby is very glitchy with his Down-B and on the CSS screen (although not sure on the details).
*Some people have reported issues with stage expansions, but this is unconfirmed

We hope that more work can be done to better improve both of our engines! Thank you very much, and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Also, in regards to Fox, I'm certain our team has a solution to that! We've dealt with costume issues before, so we'll see what can be done. Take Care!

Quote from: SmashAmass on December 15, 2014, 06:49:34 AM
Hey man, this is SmashAmass; one of the main directors of Unbound 0.3! I appreciate what you've done here, and am glad you gave proper accreditation to jasgx for his efforts in the GCT code department! I believe that we have already sent you a group request to join the team, but that's more of a precaution to be certain we've received your attention. Just to be clear, and this has probably been answered before but this is more specific, what changes to the engine have been implemented in your build? Does it mechanically have any differences to Unbound, or is it simply a clean slate based off our codebank? If there are any significant changes, perhaps we could use your engine to build upon our engine and potentially fix any lingering issues! These are the current issues at hand:
*L-cancelling has no buffer on clones
*Kirby is very glitchy with his Down-B and on the CSS screen (although not sure on the details).
*Some people have reported issues with stage expansions, but this is unconfirmed

We hope that more work can be done to better improve both of our engines! Thank you very much, and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Also, in regards to Fox, I'm certain our team has a solution to that! We've dealt with costume issues before, so we'll see what can be done. Take Care!
if i read correctly this is just a project adding BeX to PM. its very similar to the unbound project. nothing is different than PM

anyway progress!
I've parsed roughly 50% of the codes from PM, i don't think i'll be able to get the whole thing finished, but i think i'll be able to find the ones that matter. the codes are too long or i'd post them. 293 codes decrypted so far.... a billion more to go x.x

Quote from: SmashAmass on December 15, 2014, 06:49:34 AM
-snip

Hello! Ty here.

I never received any message about joining the team here or on the Smashboards. If you'd actually like me to join, I'll think about it.

Anyways, I am using a modified version of the Unbound 0.3 code set. It was missing some codes to make it more like regular Project M. You can look at the code set for any Project M DIY to see the code set.

I'll check out all the issues you guys have to see if I have them. To be honest, I never really
L-cancel. In fact, I'm not really a competitive player at all. But yes, I'll check all those things when I get the chance.

As for the fox costume glitch, that has been fixed. I just haven't changed the bugfixing thread yet.

Quote from: Sirkura on December 16, 2014, 09:38:03 AM
if i read correctly this is just a project adding BeX to PM. its very similar to the unbound project. nothing is different than PM

anyway progress!
I've parsed roughly 50% of the codes from PM, i don't think i'll be able to get the whole thing finished, but i think i'll be able to find the ones that matter. the codes are too long or i'd post them. 293 codes decrypted so far.... a billion more to go x.x

Thank you so much for doing this for me! I really appreciate it. Especially since you don't even like Project M that much.


Take care,
-Ty

Quote from: TheGamerKidTy on December 16, 2014, 02:42:54 PM
Hello! Ty here.

I never received any message about joining the team here or on the Smashboards. If you'd actually like me to join, I'll think about it.

Anyways, I am using a modified version of the Unbound 0.3 code set. It was missing some codes to make it more like regular Project M. You can look at the code set for any Project M DIY to see the code set.

I'll check out all the issues you guys have to see if I have them. To be honest, I never really
L-cancel. In fact, I'm not really a competitive player at all. But yes, I'll check all those things when I get the chance.

As for the fox costume glitch, that has been fixed. I just haven't changed the bugfixing thread yet.

Thank you so much for doing this for me! I really appreciate it. Especially since you don't even like Project M that much.


Take care,
-Ty

Np ^^ i don't mind helping. and its not that i don't like PM. i like a lot of their codes... i just don't like that teams attitude, its very off-putting. they don't support mods like this at all because they don't want their game to be changed. the exact phrase they used was they don't want false representation of the(ir) game. its just so silly to keep codes and techniques in the dark.  i mean phantom wings made the first portable character rel files. which lead to him making BeX wich he shared and inturn other modders learned from and made even more rel files. if you only release things to a static group nothing really changes or improves, no new idea's. i guess its just kinda stale to me, and the only reason they are doing it is so more people play their game. hopefully mods like this will help open it up a bit more with customization.
[/rant]

i just wish i could do it faster, but i dont have a lot of free time.

Quote from: Sirkura on December 16, 2014, 06:23:03 PM
-snip
(fyi: you should snip your quotes. Just replace all the text in the quote with -snip. Anyways...)

It's no problem! I've been really busy as well. Thanks again!


Edit; I actually got a message from a Prject M Backroomer once. He asked me if a certain thing was in my pack (can't remember) and I said yes. He said he was just curious. I found that odd. Just thought I'd share  : /

Quote from: TheGamerKidTy on December 16, 2014, 06:43:14 PM
-snip
Taking your advice there; probably saves a lot of space on the forum page. Any-who; That would be fantastic if we could incorporate parts of your code into the project! We have big changes coming, so we'd love to cooperate with you if you'd be willing to! As for the message, there must have been some communication errors of some sort; I believe I sent you a message, but if not, could you please provide a link to your profile page on Smashboards? It's somewhat irrelevant to send the message out now since we got in contact with you, but if you'd like me to forward it to you, I can. Many thanks!

Also, I once tried to sponsor Project Unbound and got sharp remarks from some of the PMBR staff; I think that's blown over since then, but it was pretty degrading to see them so negative towards us. Something about their demeanor towards other modders is somewhat hypocritical and nasty; It's almost as if they're above us. Shame; they have so much great development that it'd really help surge the modding community.

Quote from: SmashAmass on December 16, 2014, 07:06:09 PM
-snip
Edit: Whoops! I put the entire message in the quote! Making posts on mobile devices is confusing!


I wonder why they're so unsupportive in the modifying of Project M? A long while ago, I asked a person who made a code set for Project M + BrawlEx if he could give me a .txt file of it he immediately snapped back at me and said he couldn't because the codes for Project M are private and he isn't allowed to share them. And he wasn't even a dev for Project M! I'd hate to see what a Project M dev would say... o_o

Anyways, I'd be more than happy to let you guys use Project M DIY as a template! I let anyone use it for their packs, but I thought I'd say it personally anyways. You can also message me if you ever need any assistance with Project M DIY. Also, be sure to report any bugs if you DO use it.

I haven't had a chance to test out the things you wanted me to. I'll try to get it done by today.
Actually, you could test it out yourself, if you want. Just download the pack and see for yourself. My modified codeset is also in there, so feel free to check out the differences.

-Ty

Quote from: TheGamerKidTy on December 16, 2014, 09:01:39 PM
-snip

Well, my guess is that, due to the insanely long development time of Project M, that they feel they have rights to all of their developments. That's kind of backwards IMO; they should have just forwarded it to the community and let them develop part of it... but I digress. Anywho, yeah just reply back to me with your Smashboards Account Link and I'll send you a message about the application process. It's just an easier way for Jasgx and Me to communicate with you and make further developments, as I tend to forget to check this site for any updates. Thanks man, I will try your code base and see how it works! Take Care!