Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Do you think I should add Beta versions of Project M D.I.Y. that includes the beta build of BrawlEx?
Yes
No
I don't care

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16
Author Topic: [LOCKED] (Old thread) Project M D.I.Y. (A Project M + BrawlEx Template)  (Read 101917 times)
TheGamerKidTy
Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: December 29, 2014, 03:52:49 PM »

-snip-er rifle

ik but I thought I'd share Tongue

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: December 29, 2014, 03:56:58 PM »

-Bullet Bill

Remember that Zero clone problem i had. well i decided to just redo since setting up a clones base files is pretty easy and all. i was replacing files and placed the .rel in the module folder and nothing was replaced. i was like wtf so i check and it turns out while i was naming the config files with the id i was gonna use i had named the .rel file Zero4A lol

Facepalm

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: December 30, 2014, 03:24:19 AM »

Ah, but thats where your wrong! All versions use that folder for loading the Project M launcher. However, you CAN delete the PF folder that is in the Project M folder if it is still there
    your right, the PM launcher does use some things in there, i forgot since i use a usb loader, which uses gecko. the actual game files tho "pf folder" aren't needed is what i ment. sorry i haven't been around. been busy working i should have more time on new years. i'll be off and work on it a bit more.

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: December 31, 2014, 09:52:02 AM »

I have a question. Watching Sammi Husky's vidoes on how to add portrites and stuff to clones and failling at it, i was wondering if theres any extra steps to take since there are a lot more files than what we see in his vidoes. Example would be the Info editing. We have way more of those files than he does plus he has one we dont. The "Info" folder doesnt have the brres in it. Im not sure how to make one, im guessing you just take misc30 from an info.pac and make it a brres instead and just place that in there.

Anyways, im wondering if anyone has any idea in what i should be doing and what not

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: December 31, 2014, 05:54:52 PM »

-snip

I know what you mean... There are ways I was able to get those files, but that was AFTER I realized I didn't have them in the current release.

And again, I unfortunately don't have time to make a bugfix update for the current version.

However! This time around I'm going to be smart and make sure everything is absolutely PERFECT before releasing. I'm going to make some clones to test if all the needed files are there, I'm going to try and do all that competitive mumbo-jumbo (Wave-dashing, L-canceling, whatever other competitive crap (can someone please make a list of all those technical competitive moves for me? I've never been big on competitive play so I honestly have no idea about half of those moves))

I'd just recommend not using CSS icons atm. Ik, ik... I should have tested it before hand...

Well anyways, hope you all had a great 2014 and I hope you have a great 2015 as well!
    -Ty

Post Merge: January 01, 2015, 11:16:26 AM
    -snip

By the way Sirkura, if you don't mind me asking, how are those codes coming along?
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 11:16:27 AM by TheGamerKidTy » Logged

SpenyEX
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: January 02, 2015, 10:22:41 AM »

Does this have SDHC support?

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: January 02, 2015, 11:01:05 AM »

-snip

When I first tested this, it was on an SDHC card. However, for me, it wasn't working. You can give it a shot, though. It won't break your Wii or anything

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #67 on: January 03, 2015, 08:49:03 PM »

Snip~
    its coming...  its not really hard its just tedius. would be easier if there was a way to set brawlbox to read codes with multiple values so it doesn't read it as an entirely new code (things like default settings modifier wich anyone can change) maybe i can suggest it later to the BB team. basically i have to fine codes one at a time. basically the codes i have to find are set up as stated in a previous post so the values look like this:

06586??? 000000??
    ????????? ?????????
    ????????? ?????????

the only numbers that matter are the ones listed, the (?) can be any value. the lower 2 rows are being a bit more difficult however. since those directly affect the costumes and order and can be randomely 2 or 3 rows depending on how many were added. total. after those first digets i have to find the "0C" wich basically means the costumes end for that character.

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: January 03, 2015, 08:55:11 PM »

-snip

That seems annoying... I'm glad your doing this for us. I just want to let you know we all REALLY appreciate you doing this. Please, take your time. We all have lives to live, so don't worry about it!

Thanks again,
    -Ty

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: January 04, 2015, 08:09:56 AM »

-Sniper

You're almost too nice

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: January 04, 2015, 09:38:04 AM »

-snip

Well, I try Smiley

A lot of people on these forums don't get enough credit for all they do. I try to give them that credit, because they deserve it. I didn't even ask Sirkura to make these codes for me. She is doing this out of the kindness of her heart. I don't want ANYONE to think their work is not appreciated, so I try to be thankful and encouraging to everyone.

Sometimes, I feel like people forget that were all people. We all have emotions and we all have lives. We need to treat people like people.

Post Merge: January 04, 2015, 02:46:07 PM
    Whoops! I just realized I am not supposed to be using the chalkboard clipart I have in my logo! Well, I guess I'm making a new logo!

Post Merge: January 04, 2015, 04:36:38 PM
    Ok! I have changed the logo! However, I do not like it as much as the previous one. Oh well...
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:36:39 PM by TheGamerKidTy » Logged

SpenyEX
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: January 10, 2015, 02:20:26 PM »

It didn't work and played vbrawl with project m physics. Do you have any idea why this happens?
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:21:17 PM by SpenyEX » Logged

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: January 10, 2015, 05:33:33 PM »

-snip

I'm not sure exactly what causes it, but SDHC cards do not work with all Brawl hacks. Unfortunately, Project M DIY is one of them...

The only real solution is to buy an SD (not SDHC) card. You can get them at any retail store, really. If you can't find one, than you can always order one online. Just search "2gb sd card" on Google.

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: January 11, 2015, 04:21:57 PM »

I got mine from Amazon. It's just a 2gb Sandisk micro sd with an adapter.
    Tis nice

SpenyEX
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: January 11, 2015, 10:45:09 PM »

But what if I want to go over 2GB? 

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: