Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
I know how to instal Homebrew, but what do I do with the Nebulon Rar. I have the following: ALL CHARS(WinRAR), Features for Brawl 4 All(Text Document), Fit.Roy.pac(PAC File), Read meNO SERIOUSLYRead me(Text document), what do I do with all this?

Quote from: jedycus on February 01, 2015, 10:14:09 PM
I know how to instal Homebrew, but what do I do with the Nebulon Rar. I have the following: ALL CHARS(WinRAR), Features for Brawl 4 All(Text Document), Fit.Roy.pac(PAC File), Read meNO SERIOUSLYRead me(Text document), what do I do with all this?

The folder that is inside All chars should go to your SD card with the Apps/BootMii/Codes ect go into the base of your SD card and keep all the subfolders the same. Then go into Private/Wii/App/RSBE/PF/Fighter/Roy and put the Fit.Roy.Pac file in that folder.

Hopefully those instructions are clear enough.

As for Nebulon I'm glad your releasing soon, I look forward to seeing the new stuff. As for items two completely different sets would be cool. I don't use items much but variety with items is always good.

As for Fusions go, maybe Snake/Mastercheif/Batman. Something like that is cool. Pit/Issac might be a good idea as well also mabye Zero/Saki of course I'm not sure what is actually possible with fusions and not even sure if PSA's exist to make those yet.

whats the point of hacking a game if we are not changing everything we can? :v

I don't get the question in poll.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

So I put all that on the SD card, how do I find it on the Wii. I did what Project M usually does and nothing happened, and just went to melee, no new ppl, what now? Eveyrthing that was inside " All CHARS " folder stay in there also? D I need Homebrew? Also what do I do with Text Document? Can Homebrew work as of 2015?

Quote from: jedycus on February 02, 2015, 12:27:33 AM
So I put all that on the SD card, how do I find it on the Wii. I did what Project M usually does and nothing happened, and just went to melee, no new ppl, what now? Eveyrthing that was inside " All CHARS " folder stay in there also? D I need Homebrew? Also what do I do with Text Document? Can Homebrew work as of 2015?

Your not loading it right for sure. You have to delete your old files and then load with gecko but you need to install homebrew first to install the gecko channel then launch brawl from that. I'm not sure if this supports the hackless method.

I finally got it working =D, everything that was in the All Chars folder ( not WinRAR ) had to be in the SD Card, and then open it with Homebrew, thanks for your help! =D

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 02, 2015, 12:15:46 AM
I don't get the question in poll.

basically when switching to the next 2 pages of stages. It would come with... New pokemon and new items. While keeping the original things on the first one.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on February 04, 2015, 02:08:02 AM
basically when switching to the next 2 pages of stages. It would come with... New pokemon and new items. While keeping the original things on the first one.

This might be dumb but... still don't get it.

Well, I might just need to wait 'till this Saturday.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 04, 2015, 02:23:46 AMThis might be dumb but... still don't get it.

Well, I might just need to wait 'till this Saturday.
What he means is that when you switch stage packs, the items and pokemon switch as well.

Hi!! I`m new in the forum but wow your work are.... the greatest !!!

but i have a question your mod pack works on a normal sd of 2, 4 8 or more sd card? currently im using a 2 gb card, but your next realease suggest a bigger card which should i buy? (sorry for syntax errors, not speak English very well)

Quote from: axldash on February 04, 2015, 05:39:36 PM
Hi!! I`m new in the forum but wow your work are.... the greatest !!!

but i have a question your mod pack works on a normal sd of 2, 4 8 or more sd card? currently im using a 2 gb card, but your next realease suggest a bigger card which should i buy? (sorry for syntax errors, not speak English very well)

Hey, I can understand you just fine :)

So, you will want a 4 GB card for the primary edition of the new build. That will contain all of the new stages, and in the future the primary build will eventually be the only build we update. So I recommend you get a 8 GB SDHC card :). Not a Micro SD card, but the normal SDHC 8 GB card.

You will only need a 4 GB to play this build, but depending on what codes we get working, you may need a 8 GB, so I'd say just get the 8 GB. In my build, I have the project M launcher, and in my GCT I have the codes to play off of a SDHC card, so all you'll need to play my build is a modded Wii.

I also use the app called Bootmii, but I don't tihnk that's necessary.

While I'm no expert, I can link you to forums about SDHC cards, and Bootmii, if you want.

:) I hope this helps.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Wow thanks! I like the scene and I love smash bros, also amazes me that so friendly in this community especially newcomers, with the current pack I use a sd 2 gb and cfgusbloader it was normal that sometimes will not start it? right?