Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
November 16, 2015, 09:52:15 PM #750 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:01:59 PM by Torrent
I apologize for this, I've tried everything I can figure out myself. Read all of the forums I could find, nothing has helped much. Is there any detailed documentation of how to get this to work with dolphin?

EDIT - I figured out everything except for I can see in the log in dolphin that "open failed" for each file needed for the actual mod. I'm using gecko, installed IOS 36, an 8gb virtual SD card. But Im struggling to figure out what could be causing it to not be read considering as far as I understand this is everything needed and the files come directly from the download ready to work

November 18, 2015, 04:07:21 PM #751 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:47:11 AM by spinksy
Just like to add this thread - I'm new to modding my wii and had no idea all of this could be done to smash bros (adding new characters, stages etc)

I'm now downloading your 8gb pack from the front page and can't wait to (hopefully) play it later :)

Thank you

Post Merge: November 19, 2015, 09:47:11 AM

Can anyone definitely confirm if this works on a PAL 4.3E wii?

I have the homebrew channel installed (just that) and put this onto my 8gb card and tried it but could'nt get it to work :-(

It appears in the homebrew channel, I load it and click play - it sounds as if its working as the wii makes a kind of loaind sound then it puts me back to the home menu - I start smash bros but nothing is different.

I'm starting to confuse myself as I've read loads of different things online - people saying I need a USB launcher programme, or that this doesn't work on a PAL wii unless you change loads of files - I really want to get this working - can someone help me please?

So there are these two PSAs for Ganondorf that were released a month ago. It's pretty awesome.

http://smashprojectganondorf.blogspot.ca/p/download.htmlHere.

Can you replace the old OoT Ganondorf mod with this one? It's way better and has much cooler moves.

Oh yeah! Nebulon which Lloyd PSA are you using? Wolf or Pit?

Also can you make OoT Ganon and Reg. Ganon combo characters and give Demise his own slot?

I just want to say a massive THANK YOU for this pack - I've really struggled to get this working on my PAL wii, being a noob at modding this way, but with the help of this guide I got it working!

http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-on-a-pal-wii-updated.356936/

I've already had a lot of fun with this (I have Fallout 4, Star wars Battlefront, and COD BO3 for my ps4 at the moment and I'm having more fun with this)!

My mates are coming over tonight for a few hours of gaming on it!

Thank you for the release :-)


Quote from: NESasary_Gamer on November 20, 2015, 03:21:22 AM
Oh yeah! Nebulon which Lloyd PSA are you using? Wolf or Pit?

Also can you make OoT Ganon and Reg. Ganon combo characters and give Demise his own slot?

OoT Ganon is a Lucario "clone", so that might not work.

Quote from: Quillion on November 20, 2015, 06:03:35 PM
OoT Ganon is a Lucario "clone", so that might not work.

OoT Ganon is a Ganondorf clone. It should work.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on November 20, 2015, 06:46:49 PM
OoT Ganon is a Ganondorf clone. It should work.

Depends if they want to replace the current one with the Project Ganondorf one. The Project Ganondorf one is Lucario-based (sorry for the miscommunication).

That is, if they are planning on doing so (they did update Ridley with the Project M one, so I think they can do it).

November 21, 2015, 11:26:24 PM #758 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:01:39 AM by NESasary_Gamer
Have you considered Magicant from Smash 3DS?

Post Merge: November 22, 2015, 12:22:06 AM

If it's not to much to ask, but can you make Ninten's standard B "Offense up", like Lucas' in Project M? I think there's a way, since P:M Lucas has the same jabs as Ninten. That is, if you do add Ninten.

November 28, 2015, 05:09:35 PM #759 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:49:28 PM by NESasary_Gamer

Post Merge: November 28, 2015, 05:16:44 PM

Hate to bother you with another character request but can you add KageMaru's Iron man Psa? I feel we need more Marvel characters, at least compared to the anime characters. And to make the mod more authentic, you could add the "No Final Smash Transform" files in it. I'd really
appreciate it. Here are the pages:

No transform: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30464

Iron Man: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26440

Recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28206

War Machine: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25743

Can you replace Goku with the new Goku from Caliking and Leon.

Quote from: CrashBandicoot on November 30, 2015, 02:13:31 AM
Can you replace Goku with the new Goku from Caliking and Leon.

I believe he already did so.
Next update may have it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hi, I'm loving the pack so far.  It's great.  I played it some with a friend of mine and we had a blast.  But, I have some major technical problems.

First, when I load the game, it freezes most of the time before it even gets to the opening cutscene (usually on the Wii Remote safety screen or the "Challenger Approaching" loading screen).  I have to try a couple of times for it to load properly.

Second, I can't seem to spend more than a second or two on the stage select screen, or the game will freeze again (this time, with a loud noise).  I have to choose a stage rather quickly, or else the crash will happen.  Once I'm in a match, though, the mod works flawlessly.

With both of these crashes, unplugging the console is the only way to get out of them.

Some info: I'm using an 8 GB SanDisk SDHC card, playing on Wii Mode on the Wii U, and loading the mod through the Project M launcher on the Homebrew channel.  I'm completely new to Brawl (and Wii) modding, so I don't really know what I'm doing.  :P

I simply copied the contents of the SDHCX folder onto my SD card and installed the Homebrew Channel via a separate SD card.

Am I doing something wrong?  I have a Wii, should I use that instead?  I would much rather use my Wii U, if that is a possibility.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey nebulon ive been playing with your build for a while and ive noticed some psas that ive never seen around the vault, whether they are just brand new to me or they have better gfx than whats already out. Ive been wondering if youve been refurbishing project m psas to fit vbrawl. if so then thats great and ive also been wondering if that ridley is a vbrawl compatible project m psa? i want to add at least 2 more costumes to him because one of my friends likes to use him and the only costumes that i see that resemble the ridley you used say project m only.

ps: keep up the outstanding work.


"Build has been removed" I dont like that title, what happened?