Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Would it be possible to split the alternate skins that have their own movesets into their own slots? And also is it possible upping the image resolution a little higher? And ALSO (lol) could you make the character selection screen kinda like the one in your update 3.5 preview?

Is it still a and - to switch screens if i am using a wiimote and nunchuk?


Post Merge: February 28, 2015, 06:00:53 PM

Freeze update: red tidus vs. Unmasked fighter kirby on rainbow cruise does the silent freeze, twice in a row. I dont know where else i would put a freeze so here you go

Post Merge: February 28, 2015, 06:22:08 PM

Its tidus, he does not work

How come Sephiroth no longer flies when using Up + B with his wing out?

I'm running into difficulties; I'm trying to run my own Project M/Brawl 4 All custom pack using Project M D.I.Y. and it keeps freezing with a buzz sound when I try to go to the CSS. Would you please take a look at my setup for me, and figure out what I did wrong? I really need help with this! :(

My SD Card Setup: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7ttejch46sxi8d/SD_Card.zip

i there a Micaiah texture from fire emblem for Zelda in there

Another freeze. Kirby vs lucas on pokemon stadium as kirby used his final smash

Post Merge: March 03, 2015, 04:52:38 PM

Is there another place to post freezes?

Quote from: windhunter7 on March 01, 2015, 03:11:49 AM
I'm running into difficulties; I'm trying to run my own Project M/Brawl 4 All custom pack using Project M D.I.Y. and it keeps freezing with a buzz sound when I try to go to the CSS. Would you please take a look at my setup for me, and figure out what I did wrong? I really need help with this! :(

My SD Card Setup: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7ttejch46sxi8d/SD_Card.zip

Nevermind; I'm just going to switch to multiple SD cards.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it.

I downloaded the 4gb patch and put everything properly where it should go for CFG USB use. However, when I try to load group (red main menu option) and then smash, it completely freezes.

its been a really long since i downloaded an update of this project, i think i'll need a 8 gb card for this. i'm really happy to see how you improve this more and more, overall with the clone stages and i wonder (because i'm at the university i wont be able to play wiiU till weekends) The stage roaster does has the classic stages from the classic expancion? and.. i remember you had blaze in the roster, she was very glitchy and you had to erase her? or there was another reason?
anyways i'm downloading this and buying a bigger sd card

I'm sorry to be that guy but I'm trying to install this using an iso through Dolphin emulator. Could anyone help me or point me in the right direction of how to install this please!  :kdance:

I created a virtual 2GB sd.raw and injected the nebulon's 2GB/dophin version files into the raw file. I booted up Dolphin and launched Gecko and the default SSBB game launched. I installed Project M just fine so I'm not sure what could be the problem.

P.S. I just started modding SSBB so I'm pretty new at this but I have experience installing mods for plenty of other games. This is new territory for me.

Quote from: Zongalito on March 10, 2015, 03:24:21 AM
its been a really long since i downloaded an update of this project, i think i'll need a 8 gb card for this. i'm really happy to see how you improve this more and more, overall with the clone stages and i wonder (because i'm at the university i wont be able to play wiiU till weekends) The stage roaster does has the classic stages from the classic expancion? and.. i remember you had blaze in the roster, she was very glitchy and you had to erase her? or there was another reason?
anyways i'm downloading this and buying a bigger sd card

She was one of my favorites as well.. :) Characters are almost never completely taken out. Usually they are taken out for upgrade purposes. Keep tuning in and you might see her come back. Also for glitches we are making fixes. We aren't able to get back to everyone though but will asap.

Ok, I just have a few questions concerning this awesome mod

1.) When I select a character on the css, the name that the voice says is different from the one I selected. Such as if I select Paper Mario it will say "Knuckles!" I was wondering if Idownloaded it incorrectly or if it does this for everyone??

2.) When i went to fix the patch for fighter kirby, I saw character slots such as Mickey and Lyndis, who are not in the game. Is this because they will be worked on in the future or did I do something wrong??

Also, the game crashes when playing with Dark Samus, Tidus, and Zero in the same game
Thanks for your time

and i forgot to make some questions, before i download dthis, is this compatible with  SDHC cards? because i cant  find a 8 gb sd so i have to use a micro SD, and i remember that i had problems with big sd before, but that was long time ago and i wonder if that is fixed now
and, i know you are waiting for a official rosalina release, but since i'm fine with the rosalina PSA over peach, i wonder if the game wont crash if i replace the PSA of peach with rosalina.
and i think i missed out some updates, so now you have combo characters? you have to press some buttons to change the character like, from kirby to fighter kirby? and stages? and that works with wiimote plus and nunchuk?
i think thats all, since i have a big load of homework, i couldnt download the game this time but i will the next weekend

Quote from: Finox on March 15, 2015, 05:19:13 PM
Ok, I just have a few questions concerning this awesome mod

1.) When I select a character on the css, the name that the voice says is different from the one I selected. Such as if I select Paper Mario it will say "Knuckles!" I was wondering if Idownloaded it incorrectly or if it does this for everyone??

2.) When i went to fix the patch for fighter kirby, I saw character slots such as Mickey and Lyndis, who are not in the game. Is this because they will be worked on in the future or did I do something wrong??

Also, the game crashes when playing with Dark Samus, Tidus, and Zero in the same game
Thanks for your time
We'll look into the announcer calls. Mickey and Lyndis are no longer in the pack, we still need to rename the files (in the dolphin version they are renamed though). And thank you for the freeze report, Dark Samus has issues with many characters, we're working on fixing her up, for now I recommend her being avoided as much as possible.

Quote from: Zongalito on March 15, 2015, 05:44:16 PM
and i forgot to make some questions, before i download dthis, is this compatible with  SDHC cards? because i cant  find a 8 gb sd so i have to use a micro SD, and i remember that i had problems with big sd before, but that was long time ago and i wonder if that is fixed now
and, i know you are waiting for a official rosalina release, but since i'm fine with the rosalina PSA over peach, i wonder if the game wont crash if i replace the PSA of peach with rosalina.
and i think i missed out some updates, so now you have combo characters? you have to press some buttons to change the character like, from kirby to fighter kirby? and stages? and that works with wiimote plus and nunchuk?
i think thats all, since i have a big load of homework, i couldnt download the game this time but i will the next weekend
You can put a PSA over Peach if you wanted, nothing should mess up if you do. :)
For fusion characters, just change the costumes on the icons with pink backgrounds (rather than the usual blue), and you will see the new character in there, the name will change to the new character as well.
Stages work by pressing X+Y on the gamecube controller before entering the SSS to change stage folders, on the wiimote...I think it's A + (-) but I'm not positive, it says somewhere in the first post I believe.

Hello,

Need a bit of help trying to get this mod to work.  I downloaded the newest version of the 2 GB file and extracted it to my card.  Everything seems to load fine, Gecko loads, the game loads.  It gets past the wrist strap warning screen, onto the "Challenger Approaching" screen and then the text stops scrolling and it just freezes.  I've rebooted and tried again a few times and it always freezes here.

There is nothing on the SD card aside from this mod.

Is there a known fix to this?  I tried searching through the topic and couldn't find someone with a similar error.   Would it have to do with the save game data by any chance?  I have the save data from the original Brawl on my Wii still.