Mewtwo2000's Stage Portraits thread

Started by Mewtwo2000, April 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:30:45 AM by Mewtwo2000
I've started doing some SSS icons for my stages. There are a lot to do, and names and previews will be made too. Just a preview of a stage roster with my best stages with their own icons:







Original post:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Your trying to step into my territory, huh? I run things around here (the portrait section)!

LOL.

But seriously, these are really really good. That reminds me. I haven't updated my portrait thread in awhile...

Haha didn't you recently step into stage hacks? Seems fair game for him. I'll be making a request to either of you in the near future.

hehe, the lucarios look great, you can expect me to look into some requests :D

1st stage hacks, now this. You truly outdo yourself Mewtwo2000 ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



this looks amazing man. I agree about the same template position. Check out my thread. U should post more man n release that fourside stage dammit lol beyond u, u should update ur thread as well

I've uploaded the samus in my game now ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

well obviously im stealing the samus ones, i have almost all of them lol can i request for u to do a samus one?

Tell me the one you want and I'll do it when I get some time to

I'm working on Venom right now xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ight nice. heres the pic of her:

hes on brawlvault 3rd page just in case u need to download to do ur texture.

Ok, this is it



Added to first post xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ight wat the fuck i clicked refresh to see if u even looked at my post yet n BAM there it was done already on the first post lol how did u do it so fast?

Fast? xD

It was posted nearly 2 hours after you posted the pic, and making a csp takes me 5 minutes or so O.o xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 20, 2010, 08:56:21 AM
Fast? xD

It was posted nearly 2 hours after you posted the pic, and making a csp takes me 5 minutes or so O.o xD

lol well [censored] either way that was fast. yo by the way, i noticed her face thing that she sees through whatever its called its small compared to the original ones n it made me lawl. now to look for a new texture that replaces the green one