Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ness costumes over Lucas?  (Read 1494 times)
TheGamerKidTy
Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 04, 2015, 10:22:31 AM »

So I'm downloading a bunch of costume hacks for a BrawlEx/Project M pack I'm making in the future and I found a lot of Ness costumes I like. The problem is.... well, I don't have enough costume slots for all of them.

So here's the question: Is it possible to use Ness costumes over Lucas. If not, is it possible for me to port it?

Thanks in advance,
    -Ty

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 05:45:25 PM »

Some of the bone names are different, so probably not just renaming the Ness files to FitLucasXX working. However, since the bones are about the same distances, it might be possible to port them over each other easily; I honestly don't know yet how to add/subtract bones and such, though, so I can't help you there.

P.S. For future reference, in case you wanted to do the same thing with Marth or Ike, I know for a fact that you can just rename the FitCharacterXX.pac/.pcs files to go over the other, as the original Ghirahim that JRush made was over Ike(Whereas my recolors are over Marth, and so are my PSAs, despite how the animation files have FitIkeShds in them; tested in-game, too.)

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 07:31:35 AM »

windhunter7, dont reply to help thread unless you know you can help them

Just open both models in brawlbox, delete some of Ness bones that lucas doesn't have and rename the different ones. Also create the bones lucas has but ness doesn't. In short, just make sure their skeletons are the same using brawlbox. This way you even keep materials, and most visibility bones.

If you still do not understand, later today I can take pictures or make a video or something to help aid you.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: