Battle & Victory Portrait help

Started by Blue Surge, April 18, 2010, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Please help me! Where do I go in Brawlbox to replace them?
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

open the common5.pac

open....sc_selmap? not positive



Nope wrong area
pf/menu/common/char_bust_tex

Quote from: coolme1015 on April 18, 2010, 02:58:36 AM
open the common5.pac

open....sc_selmap? not positive

sc_selmap? wat the hell are u talkin about? thats for stages. seriously, if u dont know the confuse the guy anymore than he already is.

Small portraits are found in a series of files called, InfFace###.brres.  Match result portraits are found in MenSelchrFaceB###.brres.

InfFace###.brres - [SD drive]\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\info\portrite\

MenSelchrFaceB###.brres - [SD drive]\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\menu\common\char_bust_tex\

Are they image files, or actual Brres files you have to put in there?
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

They're .brres files that you have to import the images into.

Well, I need the brres files for each character.
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

April 19, 2010, 11:20:15 PM #8 Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 11:21:09 PM by SegtendoberrizItsLink
For the results screen CSPs, you need to export the brres from the sc_selcharacter. They need to be uncompressed (to do this, click the arrow on "Compression" and change to "None"). Save it as "MenSelchrFaceBXX0" where XX is the character ID in the sc_selcharacter.

For example. for Mario, it would be "MenSelchrFaceB000", DK would be "100", etc.
Check here
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!? A program that takes the already imported character portraits and lets you quick resize them for the small in battle/victory pose icons and then automagically imports them for you. yaaayyyy i think u would like that. I would.

Quote from: tuti05 on April 20, 2010, 12:50:09 AM
YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!? A program that takes the already imported character portraits and lets you quick resize them for the small in battle/victory pose icons and then automagically imports them for you. yaaayyyy i think u would like that. I would.

like the brawl music program? that would be smart and simple...but i dont like battle portraits that much so.....

true but it could help ppl publish their own brawl version packages more complete, thats what we're all working up to right, a complete brawl havk mugen style where everone will eventually post their own games, Final fantasy brawl, lol