Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Personal Project M hack help  (Read 1779 times)
SSBfangamer
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 06, 2015, 04:50:18 PM »

Stop me if you've heard this before, I'm making a project for project m that makes it into another experience.  BUT I want to got into a more deeper hacking thingie. I wanted to use Project EX (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67116.0) and (If possible) I wanted to use the stage expansion code to make a more lively experience. Now I need help. I'm gonna need so tutorials and need help to find good PSA's (is that what it's called?) and stage hacks. I'm new here, and I hope I'm not bothering people when I ask this.

Tutorials I'm gonna need
A PSA replacement tutorial
A stage replacement tutorial
A title screen replacement tutorial
A music tutorial
A recolor replacement tutorial

My wanted roster (I'm going to need the PSA's and any extra colors you guys want to give)
Everyone in project m right now
Waluigi
Dr. Mario (can I change Mario's Dr.Mario alts into colors? I want Dr.mario to have a separate slot)
Bowser Jr. (maybe)
Dixie Kong (If any)
Young Link
Shadow
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Silver
Dark link
Any Starfox characters you can find
Ridley
Grey Fox and/or Raiden
Lyn (or Lyndis, what's the difference?)
Pichu
Dragonite
Bomberman
Ninten
Megaman
Zero
Lloyd
Deadpool
Sora
Villager
Cloud
Sephiroth
Ryu
Scott pilgrim
Dante
Chrom
Lucina

REMEMBER this is just for reference, If I find a PSA or something to that matter, I'll put a link her for my, and anyone else's, convenience. If you have any ideas for characters put it in the posts/comments you make.

I'll edit this to add music and stages I need.
Note: I'm not asking people to slave over and make these characters, I'm just asking for help to find the files here.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: