Expand Dong. Another BrawlEx Pack Thread™.

Started by KingJigglypuff, January 17, 2015, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I suggest, making Snake have common SFX for his punches and kicks instead of proper SFX for them (like in Project M).
It will save enough space for more SFX.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

big lack of animu for my like, but yet I can watch this thread to steal things from it once its released compare and check what would you consider a well made brawlex pack
tfw the only 2hu everybody has in their BX pack is the 2D marisa and not one of my dozens of imports

January 24, 2015, 09:22:38 PM #17 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:25:13 PM by KingJigglypuff
If the PSAs meet my standards, then they'll be added to the Expand Dong pack. No one slot stuff will be added to the pack, unless it's the same character as the slot (Ex: OoT Link, Dr. Mario, etc.). Same goes for Stages.

As for the 2D Marisa PSA, I'll have to further test it and if anything's really broken, then I'll make needed edits. The same rule applies for any PSAs I add.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well, the 2D marisa PSA is pretty balanced imo (even if it seems like it, I dont hate it, I actually like that PSA); but for some reason, the sfx seems to glitch when its added as a clone
something Ive been wondering about your project is if will you use renders made by yourself? or willl you recycle them from PM/SJS?

January 25, 2015, 01:57:56 AM #19 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:02:55 AM by KingJigglypuff
The only SJS CSP that will be used are the ZSS ones (with his permission of course). The P:M Alt CSPs will use the P:M CSPs. Everything else will be done by me if CSPs don't already exist.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 24, 2015, 08:59:00 PM
tfw the only 2hu everybody has in their BX pack is the 2D marisa and not one of my dozens of imports
Call me when Samus is clonable then I'll put your Utsuho Reiuji in my BrawlEX.(#Reiujiisbest2hu)
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on January 26, 2015, 01:07:00 AM
Call me when Samus is clonable then I'll put your Utsuho Reiuji in my BrawlEX.(#Reiujiisbest2hu)
samus is already clonable (in beta) tho lol
welp, kjp,
youll make DK overpowered btw, right? (the title promises it tho)

No. There will be no OP Donkey Kong.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]