Super Smash Bros Kerfuffle [Pokemon Trainer!]

Started by Boobsey, January 29, 2015, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Metal Texture

Matte
0 (0%)
Shiny
7 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 7

I'd also like to join the team, as model rigger!

Quote from: hoogachakka on March 29, 2015, 02:13:18 AM
I'd also like to join the team, as model rigger!
Sorry man, but you haven't even imported anything by the looks of it. So I'm gonna have to decline the request to join
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on March 29, 2015, 09:35:13 PM
Sorry man, but you haven't even imported anything by the looks of it. So I'm gonna have to decline the request to join

He doesn't have anything in his vault, which means that if he has imported anything, he just hasn't uploaded him to the vault. Why don't you just ask for proof that he can do it, by asking him to show an imported character of his?


Bowser and Marth are looking great! Same with DK!('cept the hand, but I'm sure you know this)
I actually found out how to make Marth's textures look right when merging them with the normal maps. I'll send you a PSD
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

How did you guys even manage to create a 3rd screen of stages, I just want to know how you guys did it so I could create a 3rd stage folder of my own, which would include all of the original N64/Melee stages from the Melee N64 Expansion V2.7z, but I'm afraid that I may [censored] up something causing the game to crash. Not unless the 4th screen of stages would be all of the N64/Melee maps cause I can't think much of nothing else for the 4th set to consist of. Although, i'm curious to know what you'll have in mind for it Nebulon :) On the other hand, this project is very overwhelming with its cast of characters and is the best brawl hack I had ever downloaded. Without you guys this hack never would have existed.

Just send me a character boobsey, I can prove that I can import and rig it fine. How about Mario?

Could I help with the mewtwo csp s? I already have the dlc, and if u tell me how to rip the csp s, we can have them by Monday. Also, I have the wii u disc, if that helps...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

We aren't using the default smash 4 CSPs, we're using custom ones I make
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

KK. I could also get the mewtwo model... with a tutorial...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

April 19, 2015, 02:18:50 PM #40 Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:11:45 PM by Boobsey
Sorry, but we don't don't need your help. I already know how to rip models from smash 4
Mewtwo will come shortly
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

wow. this actually looks like it has progress. unlike a good 99% of these projects. nice.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.