Smash Masters!

Started by SUPAHSAWNIK99, January 30, 2015, 01:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I tried putting Megaman X over R.O.B., same exact result.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


February 02, 2015, 03:26:33 AM #17 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 03:37:06 AM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
Yeah, so, R.O.B. is completely out of the roster. And the random icon was still selecting him, hence why I removed it. Also, I was thinking of making a Project M edition. Having all the stages and songs, while still having that Project M feel.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Okay, is anyone here good at stage making? I just recently found out that I SUCK. But, I would really like to make a stage based off World Bowser from Super Mario 3D World.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

March 05, 2015, 06:16:49 AM #19 Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:34:43 AM by 1blitzer1
Sounds fun. Once I finish Mewjora for Smash Masters, I'd love to help. Should it be over mushrooms kingdom stage? World bowser won't move, but I just hate that **** moving stage...   :p

Post Merge: March 07, 2015, 05:34:43 AM

Eh. It'll take a small break from mewjora to make the stage this weekend... maybe...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Alright, sorry about the absences people, I have come up with things for us to do. I want to get rid of the BrawlEx Clone Engine altogether, using something similar to project M's Clone Engine, then, we can start adding our new alternate skins again, and, use a Stage Expansion mod, using stages both old and new.

An idea I came up with for a new stage instead of World Bowser would be called Bowser's Hell. You're fighting in an area of Bowser's Castle, surrounded by Lava. The structure of the stage's platforms would be similar to Battlefield, except, missing the top platform. Lava would rise and fall over time. And, In the background, you see Koopa Troopas and Goombas working, with Daisy being kidnapped, and trapped in the castle. Every once in a while, Bowser Jr. or a different Koopaling will fly by. I think we should base this stage to be over Norfair.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Awesome. I could a battlefield texture as a base if you need it. Also, should I still make world bowser? Actually, I am making it. Do you want to use it?


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

March 31, 2015, 11:36:27 AM #22 Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 05:02:08 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
How about you try and transform the World Bowser stage into Bowser's Hell? You could maybe use some components from World Bowser and incorporate them into Bowser's Hell! And add some new stuff, like, the rising and falling lava, and have two hidden platforms underneath the lava that only come available when the lava falls?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

April 02, 2015, 09:50:05 PM #23 Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:24:01 AM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
Hey, does anyone know how to do movesets? Like, full motion movesets? Also, I made my own version of Bowser's Hell. If anybody wants to help me polish it, send me a PM, and I'll get the file to you.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

No idea about the movements. If you find an east tutorial, please send me the link ;)


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Two things: I can ALTER movesets, and some animations. Second: My kindle auto corrected movesets to movements :)


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Do we know anyone who's good at coding? I'd like to see some new features I thought of, but, no one else has those ideas in mind... :/

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Warning! New challengers approaching!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyone wanna help me come up with movesets and Final Smashes for these two DLC Characters?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I have an idea for zoroark:
    Illusion Strike: All players turn into shadows and are knocked back twice as far AND take 2x damage while shadows. It's super effective! :kdance:


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: 1blitzer1 on June 04, 2015, 02:45:05 AM
I have an idea for zoroark:
    Illusion Strike: All players turn into shadows and are knocked back twice as far AND take 2x damage while shadows. It's super effective! :kdance:
Good Idea, but, not what I'm looking for. I was thinking Fury Swipes, like he does in Sm4sh.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99