Smash Masters!

Started by SUPAHSAWNIK99, January 30, 2015, 01:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, I just chose a random word Mixx with illusion :)  Also, fury swipes would also work well as a jab... ;)


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Zoroark
Jab - Two to three claw attacks, similar to Wolf.
Dash Attack - A quick lunge forward the "uppercuts" the opponent sending them upwards as long as backwards. Not too strong in knockback so can be follow-up'd.
FTilt - A quick kick that sends the opponent forward, similar to Falco's. But a decent kill move.
UTilt - A strong punch that sends opponents straight upwards. Kill move at high percents.
DTilt - A sweep kick that sends the opponent slightly upwards, similar to Roy's DTilt. Can follow up.

FSmash - A quick drop kick that leaves off a dark aura effect. Main kill move.
USmash - A "jumping headbutt" that sends the opponent upwards. Has good priority.
DSmash - An upside down 360 spin that hits at all sides. Similar to Sonic's PM

NAir - Curls up into a ball and spins rapidly. Decent kill move near blast zones.
FAir - Diddy Kong's FAir.
BAir - Spins and kicks behind him. Like Marth and Roy's Bair this turns them completely around.
DAir - Uses both hands to smash the opponent downwards. Strong spike.

My mind is dead right now, I'll think of more later. Hopefully these make the final cut!




Quote from: Izumo on June 08, 2015, 01:05:02 AM
Zoroark
Jab - Two to three claw attacks, similar to Wolf.
Dash Attack - A quick lunge forward the "uppercuts" the opponent sending them upwards as long as backwards. Not too strong in knockback so can be follow-up'd.
FTilt - A quick kick that sends the opponent forward, similar to Falco's. But a decent kill move.
UTilt - A strong punch that sends opponents straight upwards. Kill move at high percents.
DTilt - A sweep kick that sends the opponent slightly upwards, similar to Roy's DTilt. Can follow up.

FSmash - A quick drop kick that leaves off a dark aura effect. Main kill move.
USmash - A "jumping headbutt" that sends the opponent upwards. Has good priority.
DSmash - An upside down 360 spin that hits at all sides. Similar to Sonic's PM

NAir - Curls up into a ball and spins rapidly. Decent kill move near blast zones.
FAir - Diddy Kong's FAir.
BAir - Spins and kicks behind him. Like Marth and Roy's Bair this turns them completely around.
DAir - Uses both hands to smash the opponent downwards. Strong spike.

My mind is dead right now, I'll think of more later. Hopefully these make the final cut!





Sounds good to me! If I knew how to put these all into a moveset, I would do it right now! But, I don't know how to. :( But, good thinking!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Zoroark -CONTINUED
Pummel - Bites his opponent, strong but slow.
FThrow - Throws his opponent forward with his mouth.
UThrow - Throws his opponent upwards and slashes them with both claws.
DThrow - Throws his opponent to the ground, crosses his arms and stomps on them. Decent knockback that sends opponents upwards, can follow up.

NSpecial - (Small - 20sec, Medium - 10sec, Large - 5sec) Hone Claws - Increases damage/knockback as long as speed. The longer you hold, the greater the buffs.
FSpecial - A powerful claw attack that has great priority. Similar to Bowser's.
USpecial - Honestly couldn't think of anything...
DSpecial - Fury Swipes - Very similar to Sonic's Homing Attack, when Zoroark's enemy is near, Zoroark homes in to do weak, fast, but rapid swipes that does decent damage not low knockback.

Final Smash - Night Daze - Can't really go in specifics, but I feel you should search it up in Zoroark's Moveset. It's something you could be really innovative about.

P.S - I actually have a lot of fun thinking about movesets for characters, I just wish I could actually animate them.

Quote from: Izumo on June 09, 2015, 01:27:23 AM
Zoroark -CONTINUED
Pummel - Bites his opponent, strong but slow.
FThrow - Throws his opponent forward with his mouth.
UThrow - Throws his opponent upwards and slashes them with both claws.
DThrow - Throws his opponent to the ground, crosses his arms and stomps on them. Decent knockback that sends opponents upwards, can follow up.

NSpecial - (Small - 20sec, Medium - 10sec, Large - 5sec) Hone Claws - Increases damage/knockback as long as speed. The longer you hold, the greater the buffs.
FSpecial - A powerful claw attack that has great priority. Similar to Bowser's.
USpecial - Honestly couldn't think of anything...
DSpecial - Fury Swipes - Very similar to Sonic's Homing Attack, when Zoroark's enemy is near, Zoroark homes in to do weak, fast, but rapid swipes that does decent damage not low knockback.

Final Smash - Night Daze - Can't really go in specifics, but I feel you should search it up in Zoroark's Moveset. It's something you could be really innovative about.

P.S - I actually have a lot of fun thinking about movesets for characters, I just wish I could actually animate them.

Once again, I don't have anything to help me create any custom PSAs. But, I'm loving the ideas!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Another idea for uspecial: shadow sneak (kind of like a tp, not like greninja's...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

:sonic:  Hey, guys, long time no see! I have Zoroark implemented into SM with the new BrawlEx CSS Expansion! Does anyone here know the ropes of creating a good moveset? I have an idea for Zoroarks Neutral Special: Illusion. He takes the form of another character on the stage, and steals their moveset, until he takes any form of damage. Stage hazards, Fox's Blaster, you name it, any damage taken in another form will turn him back into Zoroark. Anything else to add?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Hey, if you're looking for good movesets you might want to use for PSAs then the Super Smash Flash 2 forum has a whole topic dedicated to making movesets for characters. There are even more movesets pasted pg15 and at least one is added everyday.

http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39656&sid=c98b479439dbd5586e68d7f6dcdb1717
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]