ZeusLink's hack thread

Started by Lawliet, February 03, 2015, 11:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which character should I make a PSA of first?

Arcueid
1 (25%)
Hyrule Warriors Link
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

February 03, 2015, 11:26:22 PM Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:01:58 PM by LinkFX リンク
I'm working on a lot of stuff ^-^

Here's they are

PSAs

Finished

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP PSAs

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mini PSAs


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Mini PSAs

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all! Any questions, concerns, or suggestions, PM me or post in this thread. :kdance:
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I saw your KH Cloud Strife and it was very underwhelming. Choppy animations were the least of your problems. I don't know about your coding, as I didn't take a look at it.

Animations could use a lot of improvement, but it looks like you're trying to improve with all those PSA's you've got planned.

Try going over PSA's you've already made and see if you can work on your animations to make them a bit smoother.

If you ever need help, make a thread over at the A/A Section.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on February 04, 2015, 01:48:09 AM
I saw your KH Cloud Strife and it was very underwhelming. Choppy animations were the least of your problems. I don't know about your coding, as I didn't take a look at it.

Animations could use a lot of improvement, but it looks like you're trying to improve with all those PSA's you've got planned.

Try going over PSA's you've already made and see if you can work on your animations to make them a bit smoother.

If you ever need help, make a thread over at the A/A Section.
I know what I am doing, but thanks for the heads up. I'll Improve it, and have it ready to play. I don't care if my animations are choppy, I will replace them if I want.

Does your game freeze in any way if you do an attack?
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


Yup, Miku.  ;D One thing's for sure, I will make her up special move her up, and make some of her moves will be PK effected.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

really interested in miku and shimakaze

Thanks! I'm not the best at this kind of things, but it's good to see you guys supporting me
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Oh, btw, I'm almost done with Shimakaze
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy