Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:41:05 PM by Smash Warrior™
WELCOME TO MY BRTSM REQUESTS FORUM!

DOWN BELOW ARE A SET OF RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO ABIDE TO BEFORE REQUESTING YOUR SONG!

THANK YOU!

Important Notes:
● A Link to your song is required. "Youtube, Soundcloud, or any DL link."
● Limit of 1 to 3 songs.
● Please be respectful when asking for a song.
● Say "Thank you" when you receive your song.
● I will accept most genres of music except "Dubstep" or "MLP Music."
● Notify me if your song doesn't sound right or loop right. I will redo them.
● NOTE: If you request a song I currently have, I'll send you the link or add a copy to your ZIP or RAR file.

**NOTE**
ONCE I SEND YOUR DL LINK, YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO CONFIRM BEFORE DELETION!

That is all for now so get to requesting!
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Xenoblade Chronicles Rock Remix - Engage the Enemy
Been wanting this forever, and would love if you could do it
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

February 08, 2015, 08:51:11 PM #2 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 08:58:47 PM by Arik
You got it, dude. :D

Post Merge: February 08, 2015, 08:58:47 PM

OK, it's done. How do you want me to deliver? Mediafire?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!




My service is still in business, feel free to offer me a song to loop. :)
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


Oh holy smokes, I didn't see your reply. I'll get right on them.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

March 06, 2015, 01:57:44 AM #9 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 04:37:10 AM by SmasherBZ
Could you please do these song requests to turn into BRSTM files?

Username: SmasherBZ

Song Name: Umineko Opening
Link: http://youtu.be/EtKBs3BbHGs
Loop point from: Start to 1:29
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Song Name: Mirai Nikki Opening 2
Link: http://youtu.be/0_36iNzrEn0?list=FLdkXnzYoQXV21SMAbi6s6WQ
Loop point from:  Start to 1:29
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Song Name: Soul Eater - Resonance
Link: http://youtu.be/fviG6uUH9a0?list=FLdkXnzYoQXV21SMAbi6s6WQ
Loop point from: Start to 1:28
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Thanks so much for doing this.  You the real MVP.

Quote from: Arik on March 06, 2015, 06:13:53 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a64786xk98lydhx/SmasherBZ.zip

Thank you so much!  Very grateful.  Any chance you are willing to do more songs?  I just need 4 more done.  Again thank you for taking your time to make these.  :)

Of course, keep em coming.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

New Song requests to turn into BRSTM files please. 

Username: SmasherBZ


Song Name: Gurren Lagann Battle Song
Link:  http://youtu.be/k0X5NClBzWc
Loop point from: 2:18 to 4:14
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Song Name: Greatest Battle Music Of All Times To Glory
Link:  http://youtu.be/NqLiZZxbp0Y 
Loop point from:  Start to 4:06
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Song Name: Smooth Criminal
Link:  http://youtu.be/CBrWNbjw3RA
Loop point from:  0:10 to 3:45
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Song Name: Final Getsuga
Link: http://youtu.be/_KSMyGwOsLo
Loop point from:  Start to 3:50
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Song Name: Shingeki no Kyojin Opening 2
Link: http://youtu.be/2IazvA6R0pY
Loop point from:  0:13 to end
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Thank you so much for doing more song request!  You're amazing!!! :D