Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 05, 2015, 03:15:38 PM #15 Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 05:06:01 PM by Wolfy76700
Could you please loop this one? https://youtu.be/_MwxrZL7V0k

EDIT: Request was taken

Can still do another request for ya. If anyone has any songs for me to try, throw me a link or few.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Then could you please try to loop the Xenoblade Chronicles X Main Theme ? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKkNXgG2QxA




Are you still taking requests?

Yes
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



Really good loop! thank you! :D

Hi there ! ;-) I'd like to request another loop, could you please loop this one ? http://www.jonnyatma.com/gametal/darkpit.html

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

May 14, 2015, 12:10:19 AM #28 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:13:27 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Azure Striker Gunvolt - Copen Battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfn6RTDv-Vc

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524