Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

July 10, 2015, 01:41:39 AM #76 Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 05:58:16 PM by The Mushroom Hero
-
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Hi there! I need some looping to be done again, will you please help me getting it right? That's an arrangement from Shovel Knight: https://youtu.be/LYKbfRWWxPw


July 12, 2015, 06:03:14 PM #79 Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:17:09 PM by The Mushroom Hero
-
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



CarnEvil - Haunted House
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

July 17, 2015, 11:58:33 PM #83 Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 10:27:53 PM by The Mushroom Hero
-
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

brilliant. perfect loop

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

its not showing mine

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

July 20, 2015, 05:04:52 AM #86 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:40:27 PM by The Mushroom Hero
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

maybe this?...if its uh not too much to ask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFDpAC4jog
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

i cant see mine

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

July 28, 2015, 03:34:38 PM #89 Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 05:25:18 PM by The Mushroom Hero
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!