Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

ok so the quality itself sounds great...except...when it gets halfway through the song it just goes...well...all staticy....I'll tell you what its for and what I did when i downloaded it just to check if it was something I did

Song going over:Final destination[the brawl version]

what I did:When I downloaded it I did so directly to my sd card

would that have caused a problem?
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: DarkDeity on July 29, 2015, 03:51:19 AM
ok so the quality itself sounds great...except...when it gets halfway through the song it just goes...well...all staticy....I'll tell you what its for and what I did when i downloaded it just to check if it was something I did

Song going over:Final destination[the brawl version]

what I did:When I downloaded it I did so directly to my sd card

would that have caused a problem?

Did you overwrite a song that was used on the final destination instead of deleting it off your SD card? Also, did it sound that way on BrawlBox?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on July 30, 2015, 12:02:50 AM
Did you overwrite a song that was used on the final destination instead of deleting it off your SD card? Also, did it sound that way on BrawlBox?

no I didnt overwrite any song

It sounded good in bbox as far as i could tell

also an added thing I should mention is im using project M 3.6beta
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Polygon Man
technically, this doesn't have a loop point, but right at the end, just before the music cuts out with the sound of a cymbal, could you loop it right back to the beginning?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 30, 2015, 06:37:58 PM
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Polygon Man
technically, this doesn't have a loop point, but right at the end, just before the music cuts out with the sound of a cymbal, could you loop it right back to the beginning?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/download/lw046i6frsbc8g6/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar

I did two different ones for this one. You decide. :)
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

v1 is much better. thanks, man

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Can I have this Guile Theme remix looped please ? (Supposed to go with anything) ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4G9MU4wvTo



Thank you so much, that's perfect (as always) ;-) Now can I ask for this SSF2 Remix please? https://youtu.be/wNuitoYQrJU

ok so after using many different songs made specifically for the songs im overwriting i have determined, at least with my console, with projecr M its not too fond of me overwriting those songs. not taht big a problem i can just use it over a different song, cause seriously the quality and the loop is great, its just my console decided it wanted to say "screw you". so yeah, again thanks for doing that request
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

August 18, 2015, 09:55:14 AM #102 Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 08:20:44 PM by Wolfy76700
Thank you ;)

EDIT: Can I ask for one more loop please? https://soundcloud.com/retro_specter/splatoon-remix-splattack-inkling-remashed

Crash Twinsanity - The Evil Twins
(the one on the brstm site is an imperfect loop)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVuL3yKclvE

Crash 3 - Neo Cortex
(the one on the brstm site is not exactly the version I am looking for)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Y7k3eB2is

Crash Twinsanity - Totem God Tikimon
(please loop at 2:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiDCQJhdN4g

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524