Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

excellent job. thanks man

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Excellent as usual! ;-) Can I also ask for this Squid Sisters theme remix please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8iMcqF4vs



September 01, 2015, 05:43:02 AM #109 Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:44:19 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
I know this is the 3rd time asking for this song, but this is a different version... that I happen to like better...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


as for one I haven't requested yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 01, 2015, 05:43:02 AM
I know this is the 3rd time asking for this song, but this is a different version... that I happen to like better...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


as for one I haven't requested yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/download/cybqccmombkz901/BRSTMBad+Box+Art+Mega+Man.rar
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

excellent as always. that had better be the last time i request that particular song. :P

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

The original theme is ok, but there's just something about the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald soundfont that does it even more justice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7CwjcL9dA

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

September 13, 2015, 06:50:01 AM #113 Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 08:02:02 PM by The Mushroom Hero
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 12, 2015, 05:16:43 AM
The original theme is ok, but there's just something about the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald soundfont that does it even more justice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7CwjcL9dA


~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

i hate to complain, but there's a bit of an off-beat with the loop :/

would it be possible if you could fix it?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

much better. thanks man

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Hi there ! ;-) I'd now love to have some Mario Maker music now that the game is out so here are some remixes I'd like to hear in Smash Bros. :

SMB Ghost House: https://youtu.be/OsHV6VDOg9g
SMB Airship : https://youtu.be/thDsD6e02og

Quote from: Wolfy76700 on September 18, 2015, 03:21:07 PM
Hi there ! ;-) I'd now love to have some Mario Maker music now that the game is out so here are some remixes I'd like to hear in Smash Bros. :

SMB Ghost House: https://youtu.be/OsHV6VDOg9g
SMB Airship : https://youtu.be/thDsD6e02og

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ww44otxm35cuamq/BRSTMWolfy76700.rar
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!