Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

the sound feels... so good.

thanks

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on February 03, 2016, 06:52:24 AM
Did you even download your last one? If you did, tell me so I can delete it.

And for Box Art Mega Man:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8f48k53pg6g8b1k/His+Theme+%28Slow+Build+Up%29.brstm
Yeah, i did download the last one, please delete it.

February 03, 2016, 05:40:36 PM #257 Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:48:33 PM by Smash Warrior™
Quote from: Vinci2000 on February 03, 2016, 04:30:49 PM
Yeah, i did download the last one, please delete it.

Thanks, just a word of warning cause after a week I delete requests.

But for right now, I'm getting to yours quick. Be patient. :)

Post Merge: February 03, 2016, 06:48:33 PM

Quote from: Vinci2000 on February 02, 2016, 02:08:06 PM
Please, loop this song.
https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/up-till-the-morning

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g5lpdaebl4ofl4c/Up+Til+The+Morning.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!




Um, hello again. Do you think you could loop this song for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOhBONYtYg
Thanks in advance. :D

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



i never thought id request a song from a FNAF game
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

at 1:32, there is a very brief pause before it loops to the beginning. basically, remove that pause for a seamless loop.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Hi! It's me again with another loop request! Could you please do this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SjlVevRy38


thanks

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524