Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.






Hi again ! ;-) This time arround I'd like some Undertale music looped, so could you please do this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCKY-WqWfRc

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

February 17, 2016, 06:28:05 PM #277 Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 07:32:52 PM by Wolfy76700
Thank you so much :-)

EDIT: After listening to it, the loop sounds weird, as if it looped too soon (Maybe a few milliseconds off). Could you please redo it ?

Quote from: Wolfy76700 on February 17, 2016, 06:28:05 PM
Thank you so much :-)

EDIT: After listening to it, the loop sounds weird, as if it looped too soon (Maybe a few milliseconds off). Could you please redo it ?

*Sigh*

But here's the redo :) -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/om4gfec3ozcz6h8/Death_by_Glamour_%28Cover%29.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

February 18, 2016, 12:03:19 AM #279 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 12:09:38 AM by Galvatron
I have some requests:

SSF2 Mirror Chamber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qcI4qfb3Zw

Smashified Bomberman Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QLVjpEohE

Smashified Inkling Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eraZUUjwIE

and Smashified Krystal Medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXekN2k-_A

If they could all be in one zip file that would be nice.


~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


February 21, 2016, 10:10:48 PM #283 Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:44:17 PM by Russell_SSB
Here is one I want for Flat Zone 2 for a stage in have in mind called Flat Zone 3 (one that may look like Manhole).
! No longer available

I would like it looped, please.

Quote from: Russell_SSB on February 21, 2016, 10:10:48 PM
Here is one I want for Flat Zone 2 for a stage in have in mind called Flat Zone 3 (one that may look like Manhole).
! No longer available

I would like it looped, please.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/eiesoo844xpa84s/Flat_Zone_Infinity_%28Game_%26_Watch_Remix%29.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!