Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on March 04, 2016, 10:37:06 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dhlhupr54al55c/BRSTMBadBoxArtMegaman.rar
very much appreciated. i will likely not do such a ridiculous amount of songs in the near future.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 04, 2016, 06:14:00 PM
very much appreciated. i will likely not do such a ridiculous amount of songs in the near future.

It's cool :)
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: souphard on March 04, 2016, 03:19:41 PM
Guilty Gear X2 OST-"Holy Orders (Be Just or Be De...: http://youtu.be/rGetImTgyFA
Black mages Final fantasy III last battle: http://youtu.be/-erhhXpUvEA
Final Fantasy VII - The Birth Of A God (Sephiroth...: http://youtu.be/3tQUexYgU1c
Thank you ahead of time!

http://download1483.mediafire.com/vkzcalp2e7sg/83dqsidfjv5pjg9/BRSTMsouphard.rar
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



thanks, man

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Quote from: souphard on March 10, 2016, 04:00:43 AM
the download link is broken;_;

I'll fix it.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



Roy935 and Souphard, you both have 2 days to claim your brstms before deletion.

I need a notification that you downloaded them.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


Roy935 and Souphard, you both have till midnight to claim your brstms before deletion.

I need a notification that you downloaded them.

Also, SubZero, yours is up: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3l8pir8s1bmwquy/Let_The_Battles_Begin%21_%28Final_Fantasy_VII%29_%28Orchestral%29.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


Hi there ! I'm back with a day one request, could you please make a BRSTM out of Pokken Tournament's Main Theme ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHQtTLp1vw