Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.




April 29, 2016, 11:55:44 PM #348 Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 12:08:38 AM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Could you loop these songs?
Giygas Theme (Unused) - Mother 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkZkN7uSZfk
Thunderclash - Dark Lord Bowser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcC7JqhIOak


Hi there! ;-) I'm back to ask for another loop : Could you please loop the Chokagi version of the Squid Sisters song? (At about 20min in this video: https://youtu.be/jOtjUG5PXlE)





Great loop! :) I might ask for an alternate version that has the guitar solo that comes later in the song in the future but that loop is perfect, as usual! Thank you so much! :)

Quote from: ProjectXBros on May 01, 2016, 09:13:23 AM
my music isnt in it


That has to be incorrect, I opened it myself and the files were in there. Try Again, I re-uploaded it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c57y5d0f2ptb06u/BRSTMProjectXBros.rar
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



May 03, 2016, 09:38:03 PM #359 Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:39:36 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524