Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi there! ;-) Could you please loop Pokémon Sun & Moon's Title Theme? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDt0sgSi8M


Thanks again for the perfect loop, pal ;)

Excuse Me Um I Was Trying To Download "Its Time To Say Goodbye" From RWBY But The Download Is Gone Can Youu Please Upload It Back In.

Quote from: ProjectXBros on June 09, 2016, 10:19:45 AM
Excuse Me Um I Was Trying To Download "Its Time To Say Goodbye" From RWBY But The Download Is Gone Can Youu Please Upload It Back In.


Seriously? Whenever I put up the link, you have one week. I thought you downloaded it already?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

I Did But My Labtop Was starting to Messed up so i had to reset it sorry...

Hey I'm back, could you loop this please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5gJPZ68Qic
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

Could you do
"Bring It In Guys"
from undertale?

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)


Hi there! ;-) I'm back, filling up my build with more Pokémon Sun and Moon music! Could you please loop the following please?
- Sun & Moon Trainer Theme recreation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSbf6_iFoE
- Zygarde Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rSGyVpGnE

June 19, 2016, 10:56:04 PM #400 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:25:13 AM by Smash Warrior™
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on June 19, 2016, 06:29:08 PM
Hi there! ;-) I'm back, filling up my build with more Pokémon Sun and Moon music! Could you please loop the following please?
- Sun & Moon Trainer Theme recreation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSbf6_iFoE
- Zygarde Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rSGyVpGnE

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u81ca0q6ha6l49z/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar

Post Merge: June 20, 2016, 05:25:13 AM

SylveonPlaysSSB, Zmubashir25, did you two download your files yet?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

New person here managed to find this thread by luck



Freedom Wars
Song - Code Red II
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcqNJzS2Ac
Loop - have it loop at :17 after the whole song plays

System Shock 2
Song - Med Sci 1
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI
Loop - have it loop at :17 after 3:21

Xenosaga 2
Song - Chase
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPacnNHnn8
Loop - have it loop at :9 after 3:29

Quote from: animeftw999 on June 20, 2016, 12:32:44 PM
New person here managed to find this thread by luck



Freedom Wars
Song - Code Red II
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcqNJzS2Ac
Loop - have it loop at :17 after the whole song plays

System Shock 2
Song - Med Sci 1
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI
Loop - have it loop at :17 after 3:21

Xenosaga 2
Song - Chase
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPacnNHnn8
Loop - have it loop at :9 after 3:29

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fe54btbx3r6fgpp/%5BBRSTManimeftw999%5D.rar
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Thanks pal! ;-) May I add some Overwatch action to the mix please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beZhAL_Fcx8