Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.


Thank You You Are Awesome Is There Anything to repay ya

Quote from: ProjectXBros on June 30, 2016, 06:31:38 PM
Thank You You Are Awesome Is There Anything to repay ya

What can ya do??
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Do Like CSP,Recolors Or Stuff Of Your Favorite Characters

Er... I tried to download the RAR but MediaFire says the file is no longer available...

Quote from: Wolfy76700 on July 03, 2016, 12:43:24 PM
Er... I tried to download the RAR but MediaFire says the file is no longer available...

I thought you downloaded it already.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


Not the latest RAR...Was supposed to have BotW music, never got it ^^



July 06, 2016, 02:27:48 AM #430 Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:24:01 AM by TheChampionHardy
Yo dude. Is it okay to make BRSTMs out of these songs?

[Edit: Highlight everything rather than just clicking on the link. For some reason, the hashtag prevents the whole thing from being clicked on and detected. I guess.]

[Edit 2: They're the same song, as you'll notice. It's just that the pitch between the two are different, as you'll probably notice as well. So, I assume that they'd loop the same way.]

1st: https://mega.nz/#!JUkikKIL!pXaoB-Gzx227yvKdRBCsrm2iOqqv6ab3WD8fKf7iP6A

2nd: https://mega.nz/#!1ZMjxALB!hxOoclpjS15PUEqLA91PUraAR_ckQZqNFpnX2-bGZAs

If you can, great. If not, that's totally fine.

Thanks,
Champion.

Quote from: TheChampionHardy on July 06, 2016, 02:27:48 AM
Yo dude. Is it okay to make BRSTMs out of these songs?

1st: https://mega.nz/#!JUkikKIL!pXaoB-Gzx227yvKdRBCsrm2iOqqv6ab3WD8fKf7iP6A

2nd: https://mega.nz/#!1ZMjxALB!hxOoclpjS15PUEqLA91PUraAR_ckQZqNFpnX2-bGZAs

If you can, great. If not, that's totally fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfr11yz4iv1l95l/%5BBRSTMTheChampionHardy%5D.rar

Alright, since you're new, I hope you read my original post on the first page and acknowledge the rules I have set out. Otherwise, here's your music. :)
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on July 06, 2016, 03:18:17 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfr11yz4iv1l95l/%5BBRSTMTheChampionHardy%5D.rar

Alright, since you're new, I hope you read my original post on the first page and acknowledge the rules I have set out. Otherwise, here's your music. :)

Sorry if I came off as either rude or disrespectful. That was never my intent.

Regardless, thank you for the BRSTMs.

Quote from: TheChampionHardy on July 06, 2016, 05:21:31 PM
Sorry if I came off as either rude or disrespectful. That was never my intent.

Regardless, thank you for the BRSTMs.

There was no disrespect, just telling you in case you have more requests.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

OK, now I got them ;-) Thank you so much !