Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Wolfy76700 on July 06, 2016, 07:39:11 PM
OK, now I got them ;-) Thank you so much !

You are so welcome.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!




I have three requests for Brawl's music, which is for my modded project:

- Super Smash Bros Menu Medley (Melee/Brawl) on Guitar (Link: https://youtu.be/gbnCxOuTL1s) "It plays until the end, which goes back to Melee's theme buts leaves out the count-in" (Menu)
- Bonus Game/Result Music (Link: https://youtu.be/AoSH2wu9d5A) "Would be cool to hear this playing in the results, though it would be cool to hear it in Smash Wii U style, if someone did that, like how it was made for the character selection one, please forgive me if I may ask for something else here as well" (Results Screen)
- GameCube (Link: https://youtu.be/p76XkyjISXM) While fighting in a GameCube , you can hear this going in the background. (GameCube stage)

Please and thank you!

Quote from: Russell_SSB on July 20, 2016, 09:04:28 PM
I have three requests for Brawl's music, which is for my modded project:

- Super Smash Bros Menu Medley (Melee/Brawl) on Guitar (Link: https://youtu.be/gbnCxOuTL1s) "It plays until the end, which goes back to Melee's theme buts leaves out the count-in" (Menu)
- Bonus Game/Result Music (Link: https://youtu.be/AoSH2wu9d5A) "Would be cool to hear this playing in the results, though it would be cool to hear it in Smash Wii U style, if someone did that, like how it was made for the character selection one, please forgive me if I may ask for something else here as well" (Results Screen)
- GameCube (Link: https://youtu.be/p76XkyjISXM) While fighting in a GameCube , you can hear this going in the background. (GameCube stage)

Please and thank you!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk6cj4wezy7vleo/%5BBRSTMRussell_SSB%5D.rar
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


ive got a challenge for you. if it can be done[if not then thats ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Jl4_c5a2k

also if you can id PREFER a dropbox download but its not necessary
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

September 05, 2016, 04:09:19 PM #443 Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:13:25 PM by Smash Warrior™
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

thanks a whole lot!
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!



Hi again! I'm ready for some more Overwatch action! Could you please loop this track?

https://youtu.be/Iuqt1blDnTk

RYU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

October 05, 2016, 01:24:51 PM #449 Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:27:14 PM by Wolfy76700
Thank you, loop is on point as usual! Can I then ask for a few Pokémon songs? ('Cause, you know, Sun and Moon hype...)

Cynthia Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpVdxcHMa0M
Blue Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3vkL-h_MeU
Pokémon Generations - Wild Pokémon Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovC5kriixg
Pokémon XYZ - Bond Phenomenon Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN-QEIf35G4

Thanks in advance.