Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Wolfy76700 on October 05, 2016, 01:24:51 PM
Thank you, loop is on point as usual! Can I then ask for a few Pokémon songs? ('Cause, you know, Sun and Moon hype...)

Cynthia Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpVdxcHMa0M
Blue Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3vkL-h_MeU
Pokémon Generations - Wild Pokémon Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovC5kriixg
Pokémon XYZ - Bond Phenomenon Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN-QEIf35G4

Thanks in advance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zpkpzfvkmnufxx/%5BBRSTMWolfy76700%5D.rar?dl=0
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Thank you so much! Loop is on point, as usual ;-)

Hello again, it's been a while hasn't it? Anyways i have a small request this time
Battle! Champion Blue Unofficial (Sun/Moon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w
Battle! Trainer Red Unofficial (Sun/Moon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w
Thanks in Advance!
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

December 06, 2016, 04:21:36 AM #453 Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:02:11 AM by Smash Warrior™
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on November 30, 2016, 11:23:03 PM
Hello again, it's been a while hasn't it? Anyways i have a small request this time
Battle! Champion Blue Unofficial (Sun/Moon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w
Battle! Trainer Red Unofficial (Sun/Moon): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yeyW4fVA5w
Thanks in Advance!

Wow, it has been a while. I'm on it. :)

Post Merge: December 06, 2016, 06:02:11 AM

Also you sent the same link twice
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 06, 2016, 04:21:36 AM
Wow, it has been a while. I'm on it. :)

Post Merge: December 06, 2016, 06:02:11 AM

Also you sent the same link twice
Darn it, never noticed. Here's the Red theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7kL52ldzk
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!



Hey. I was wondering if I could have this theme but looped. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDt0sgSi8M


Hi there! Wolfy is back again with some more requests! Could you please loop this remix of the GameXPlain Theme for me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8c7HrbOxs Thanks in advance



Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on December 21, 2016, 11:19:44 PM
huh, i didn't request this? but i'll take it, thanks again!

Ah crud! Ignore that! :p
That's for Russell_SSB.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 22, 2016, 06:04:15 AM
Ah crud! Ignore that! :p
That's for Russell_SSB.
Oh okay lol
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

Thany you, sir ! ;-) On point, as always with those loops ^^