Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Smash Warrior™ on December 22, 2016, 06:04:15 AM
Ah crud! Ignore that! :p
That's for Russell_SSB.
Sorry about that! Thanks though.

Quote from: Russell_SSB on December 22, 2016, 04:33:24 PM
Sorry about that! Thanks though.

No prob.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



Hi there! Could you please make this song available in a looped version? Thanks in advance ;-) https://soundcloud.com/nicholaskarrmusic/super-mario-odyssey-trailer-music-transcription

Quote from: Wolfy76700 on January 19, 2017, 07:10:24 PM
Hi there! Could you please make this song available in a looped version? Thanks in advance ;-) https://soundcloud.com/nicholaskarrmusic/super-mario-odyssey-trailer-music-transcription

How ironic, I did this a couple of days ago. It was as if by fate. D:

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ku18uksaq4xm22h/Main%20Theme%20%28Super%20Mario%20Odyssey%29%20%28Arrange%29.brstm?dl=0
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Well, I guess we do have the same ideas sometime ^^ Anyways, thank you sir for uploading this.

Hey again, hope you're doing well and aren't to busy to handle these requests. I only have a few this time, thanks in advance! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iY4DzpbZoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfcTouUap4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBFSrnPLkw8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZok614-f4
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!


May 07, 2017, 06:33:14 PM #474 Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 08:39:46 PM by Smash Warrior™
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

June 30, 2017, 04:01:52 AM #477 Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 05:04:56 PM by Samyatang
Hi, can you loop this song but without the weird vocals/opera?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM
And can you loop this too, if you don't mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LmUjIGLO4
Thanks in advance.  :kdance:

Quote from: Samyatang on June 30, 2017, 04:01:52 AM
Hi, can you loop this song but without the weird vocals/opera?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rocqojewM
And can you loop this too, if you don't mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LmUjIGLO4
Thanks in advance.  :kdance:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/obtkknnbcpk8xrl/%5BBRSTMSamyatang%5D.rar?dl=0
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

I'm sorry to bug you again but I just found out about this song and yeeeaaahh....lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWkcu6ntnm0&index=4&list=LLIDpRP12wZEzT_BbQIsn3BA
Also I noticed Smash Custom Music is down which really sucks too. :(